2015 and surprises part 2.

**Danni-grace POV**
As I was running and wasn't looking I fell on top of somebody.
I thought I would never see this person again. It was hayes.

"Danni-grace. What are you doing here?"

"Uhh.. my mom wanted to come and see you"

"Oh so you didn't won't to come"

I didn't want to come but I had no other choice.

"No I didn't won't to come. Cause you know what happened last year when-"

"Yeah I remember. You still go out with pretty boy"

"No. Actually I broke up with him. He was seeing Jenna."

"Oh" he said in pain.

Then I wasn't looking and my leg was on him crushing the daylights out of him.

"Danni, your leg is crushing me." Hayes said in pain.

"Oh im sorry."  And moved my leg.

"So where is your hotel room?" I asked.

"Right here" he said pointing at the hotel room. It was 834. Which wasn't that far from me.

"Oh so your here with-" I got cut off by Nash and Matt opened the Door and looked at us.

"Oh hayes you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend." Matthew Espinosa said. Very cute guy but couldn't go out with him, because hayes and I use to date which would break the 'bro code'

I got up and Hayes got up.

"Uh.. no we were together but we broke up last year" Hayes said chuckling nervous.

"Oh well your cute to be 15. I would date you but your hayes old girlfriend and I wouldn't want to do that to you"

Nash pushed Matt out the way infront of me. "Fuck Matt, and come give me a hug." I gave Nash a Hug and let him go.

"So how have you've been?" nash asked.

"Well my heart got broken, school ended, and I kinda miss my friends"

"Oh. Life's not good is it?"

"Nope it's not easy either"

"Hey, Do you want to Come with me and Matt."

"No. Im good nash but I think me and Hayes have to talk"

"Oh come on Matt this isn't our business." And they left.

And I looked at Hayes.

"Hayes do you want to talk in my hotel room or your hotel room."

"My hotel room." Hayes said and we went into his hotel room.

It was nice and pretty. I think he locked the door behind him and I sat on the bed and he sat beside me.

"So what do you want to talk about?" Hayes asked.

"Uhh.. I dont know I guess what happened to us."

"Okay.what happened to us" Hayes said.

"Dylan happened. Thats what happened. I thought he was the guy for me.  I thought he was the person the 'one' you know."

"Yeah like I thought you were going to be the one for me. Even though I really forgot were your tickle spot was" hayes said tickling me and found it.

"Oh so its on your right side." He smirked and tickled me.

"Hayes stop" I said being tickled.

He tickled me and he laughed. Then he was on me straddled still tickling me and stop. As I laughs fade away, our eyes locked and he leaned in for a kiss and we did.