Chapter 16

**Hayes POV**

*Night time*

I was trying to sleep but I couldn't. Something was bothering me. I wanted to sleep. But I couldn't. Something is wrong. I don't know what it is. I had to check on Danni-grace. I really missed her.

I texted her.

Hey Danni.

I texted her. I hope she read it and replied back.

2 hours later....

Danni-grace hasn't text me back. I decided to call rachel. She picked up.

"Hayes?"

"Yeah I know. Shocked but where is Danni-grace. I texted her 2 hours ago. " I said and she sighed.

"Danni-grace is in the hospital right now."

I sat up in my bed.

"W-what happened" I asked shaking.

"A little boy was in the road and a Car was full speed was coming. and She pushed the little boy out of the way and she got hit"

I dropped the phone from my ear. I ran over to Nash. "Nash get up" I said shaking him up and he rubbed his eyes. "What" Nash said sitting up in his bed.

"Pack up where going to North Carolina now" I said and ran over to my phone and picked it up.

"Thanks rachel. Im glad I called"

"Your welcome"

I hung up and packed my stuff up.

"Hayes we don't have tickets" nash said getting his stuff up.

I pulled two tickets out of My UnderArmor bag. "Well, I'll be Damned" nash said stracthing his head and I chuckled. "Come on Nash" I said getting all of my stuff up.

****

~~Rachel's POV~~
I was in the waiting room with Chase. Camden and Chad were going to come tomorrow. I layed my head on Chases shoulder.

"Chase this is all Dylan's Fault. I know he's your bestfriend but he did this. It was near his house." I said looking at him.

"I know. My bestfriend.. I dont think I should call him that any more. Hes a Slut That's what he is. He was not a slut before." Chase said putting his arm around my shoulder.

"that's my bestfriend" I said sobbing in his chest.

"Its going to be alright" chase said stroking my hair.

We heard somone coming in the waiting room. And I picked my head up. I saw Dylan and Jenna.
"What are you two doing here?" I asked hatefully.

"I came here cause I wanted to see Danni-Grcae" he said looking at me and Chase.

"That's the most Bullest thing I ever heard" chase said getting up.
"Its not. is she okay?" He asked us.

"I don't know Dylan. Its your dumbass fault" Chase said.

"My fault! and how is it my fault" Dylan said.

"Cause you were the one that did this to her" I said standing beside Chase.

"Im not the cause of this, its that drivers fault." Dylan said angry.

"No its Your fucking fault Dylan. My bestfriend is in there fighting for her life." I said walking to her room.

-Chases POV-

"Dylan, your my bestfriend. But what you did. I don't even know if you should be my bestfriend."