chapter 5

---Danni-grace POV---
As Mrs. Elizabeth drove me at my aunt house I got the keys and went into the house. When I was about to walk upstairs I saw a note.

Dear Danni,
Were sorry that we left you but it was ugrent. But Mrs. Elizabeth said she will keep you until we come back. We won't be back until next week. But we love you and be safe.
Love,
Mom

P.s $100 dollars is in the cookie jar.
Love, aunt Tanya.

They left me in Greensboro. That people I don't really know. This makes me really mad, sad,and want to cry.

But the good thing is that I get to hangout with the Grier's. There cool people. I went upstairs to get my suitcase , computer And water-speakers.

I left out and lock the door. I couldn't believe that they left me in Greensboro. I was walking back in the truck and I put my stuff in the back seat and sat in the front and put on my seatbelt.

As I was in the truck I was looking at my phone and looked at instagram. I saw my friends having a good time.

My best friend with her boyfriend saying "#withthebae" I was sad because all my friends was at home and I wasn't. As soon as I looked up we back to Hayes house.

I got my stuff and walked in the house. I got my clothes I was going and got the things I was about to put on. I walked to the bathroom and walked in on Nash he was naked!!!.

"OH MY GOD" Nash said he was redder than a tomato and covering his-self.

"I'm so sorry Nash I didn't know you were in here". I said covering my eyes.

I guess Nash was in shock cause he didn't say anything after I said that he just was covering his-self.

"WHY DIDNT YOU KNOCK". he yelled

"I don't know cause the door was unlocked" I said.

"Oh well I'm sorry for yelling at you" he said apologizing.

"wow, this is awkward" I said still at the door way.

"Okay" I said walking towards the guess room and then I walked back.

"Oh and Nash,you might want to lock the door next time.

"Yeah, or skylynn might come in and I don't want to see me naked." He said smiling and closing the door.

I forgot that there was a bathroom in the guess- room so I took a shower in there and put on my jean-shorts A T-shirt, and a crop top shirt that had the number 99 on it. I put on some colorful socks. I went downstairs for breakfast and saw pair of blue eyes staring at me. I sat down and Mrs. Grier gave me a breakfast plate and I ate.

While I was eating I felt like eyes were still staring at me and I just ignored it. Then Hayes at me a question.

"Hey Danni-grace do you want to go to the park with me?" He asked

"sure" I said.

"Ooooooh" Nash said smiling.

"What" Hayes said.