chapter 15

*week later.....

*Danni-Grace POV

I was really sad that hayes found another girlfriend. I try not to cry about it. I was home and on my computer looking up stuff. Then someone was trying skype me. I looked and it was Rachel. I clicked on it and started the call.

"Hey Rosie" she said smiling at me.

"Hey Beth" I said and she giggled. We call each other our middle names because where besties.

"So I heard you and Hayes" she said looking at me with a sad face.
"Yeah. How do everyone knows that we broke u- "he Had it on Twitter"

"wait. What" I said and took my phone out and went on his page.

"Me and Danni-grace ended. Im really sad. Im hurt inside. She made me feel so special when I was with her."

"Aww.. he's so sweet. Dylan never said anything like that" I smiled

"Yeah,but you need to watch dylan. I be seeing him coming from Jenna's."

"So their probably doing something" I shrugged.

" Yeah something" she said. I shook my head.

"You don't care for dylan do you?" She asked me.

"I do. But He's not like hayes. Hayes is like the best boyfriend. He treats me with respect, He doesn't leaves me to go do something, He always make me smile, he laughs at me, he loved me, and I loved him." I said tearing up.

"Well,face the fact. You two didn't stay In the same part of NC." Rachel shugged.

"I know but we were going to make it work." I said wiping my tears.

"Yeah. I know you loved him when-" *knock,knock*

"Hold that thought might be Dylan now" I said getting up from my computer desk. I opened the window it was chase.

"Chase what are you doing here?" I said motioning him in my room.

"Oh. Had to talk to you about- "oh hi.. Rachel.. " he said chuckled nervously. "Oh hi Chase" She giggled. Chase turned around to look at me and his face was red.

"Danni, why didn't you tell me you were skyping Rachel" he whispered yelled at me.

"Cause she Skyped me first" I whispered back at him.

"You know I like her" he whined through his gritted teeth.

"Ahem" Rachel said and chase and I looked.

"Sorry" I said and chase sat on my bed and looked on his phone and I went back to the computer.

"So.. you and Jared" I said trying to get a covo. "You didn't know me and him broke up" Rachel Said.

I smiled "no I didn't"

"YES!" Chase said and we got silent and looked at him.

"Oh I said yes because I Got 10 more follwers" He said.

"Okay..."I tralied off looking at Rachel.

"So you know I know a cute guy that likes you" I said smiling.

"Really!?. who is it?" She said exicted.

"Its Ch-" then something hit me in the back of the head. It was my volleyball

"Oww" I said rubbing the back of my head looking at chase.

"Sorry" Chase said smiling.

"Anyways before I was attacked" I glared at chase and looked back at Rachel.