chapter 10

**Danni-grace POV**

^^Another two weeks later ^^

It was the end of the school year and I was happy. But I still dont know who to be with. It was hard but I made my decision. I was going to go back out with dylan and be friends With hayes. Even though It might tear him apart, I will still love him.

I went downstairs and saw my mom and my grandma. Then I saw my cousin Alexis. I hated alexis she thought she was better than anybody just because she Has a three story and her dad is a director for music video's.

everytime Dylan comes near her she always tries to flirt with him so he can go with her. Its not going to happen like that.

"Oh theres my cousin." She said smirking at me.

"Hey" I said looking at her.

"So my dad said you can be in a music video" and this is were the Bragging starts.

"Oh and he said you have to be good."

"I don't care my boyfriend is Hayes Grier" I said proudly. 

"Right" she chuckled.

Okay I'll show here today.

*

*

*

*
Mom and Grandma left to go to my other aunts house. Me and Alexis stayed here.

"So when does he get here?"

"Oh Hayes hes coming" the doorbell rung and opened the door. It was Hayes and my heart started pounding and he was smiling.

"Hayes" I said and he hugged me. Then I grabbed his hand and went into the living room.

"Alexis,Hayes. Hayes, Alexis"

Alexis just stood there in shock. "Who is this?"

"Oh this is my cousin that brags alot"

"oh yeah you talk about her a little bit"

"yeah so did you decided?"

Oh boy hayes is going to shattered when I tell him that were not going to be together. I sighed

"Yeah umm.. lets go up to my room hey alexis you can leave now" I said and pushed her out the door and locked it and grabbed hayes hands.

And I shut my room door.
"Hayes sit down."

He sat on my bed. And I grabbed my computer chair.

"Look I decided and its Dylan I want to be with" Hayes looked like he shattered.

"Wait your choosing him over me. The guy shoulder you cried on for 3 days."

"I know but we can be friends" I said. "Oh we can be friends, Danni-Grace I cant live without you" his voice breaking.

"Hayes-"

"no live your life with Dylan Carter cause once he breaks up with you your going to be shattered and you won't have anybody shoulder to Cry on" he said and opened the door and went downstairs.

"HAYES, HAYES," he turned around and stopped.

"Heres the ticket and the backstage pass for the tour next year maybe you'll use it." He said And left out the front door.

What have Ive done Hayes was the one I wanted to be with.

........