Chapter 12

**Hayes POV**
I woke up and Danni-Grace was still here asleep. She must've stayed over. Nash was here but he was sleep. I got up and kissed danni-grace on the forhead. I loved Danni-grace. She was so perfect. Her brown eyes,her Brown and black hair,her face was so pretty.

I took a shower and went to my dresser to find some clothes.I was in my towel. "Hayes" I heard Danni-grace waking up. "Yeah" I said coming to her. "Thanks so much" she said and I kissed her. "You're welcome baby girl" she smiled and I smiled. "Now I got to go and tell my mom that I stayed over. because she's going to get mad." I laughed.

"Yeah" I said going back to the dresser. "Okay well let me go." She said as she got up she came over and kissed me. And she was leaving but I grabbed her hand.

"Donttt gooo" I whined smiling. "I've got to I guess I'll come back whenever" she said and she stopped at Nash. I nodded my head no but she gave him a wet willy and I laughed and she left.

"EWW!!! WHO DID THAT!!!" Nash yelled and I laughed. "It was you wasn't it?" He glared at me. I smiled. "Im going to kill you" nash said tackling me on the floor.

Danni-grace POV

I was walking to my hotel room and I forgot my phone. I walked back to get my phone.
I opened the door and saw hayes and nash on the floor wrestling. I shook my head laughing.

Then they both stood up. And hayes Towel fell off of him. I blushed and covered my eyes up with my hands.
"Why are you- do anyone else feel a breeze" hayes asked us. Me and Nash laughed. "Ahh!!" Hayes said and pulled his towel back up. I uncovered my eyes.

"I came back to get my phone" I said and got it from the end table. Then Hayes whispered to me. "Dont act like you never saw it" he said to me making me blush and laughed. Nash looked at us. And had one eyebrow up.

I walked out then went back in. "Oh nash I gave you that wet willy" and shut the door. "WHAT?!" I heard nash yelled and flew in my room before he could get me.
*****
I told my mom an excuse and she actually told me not to do that anyomre. If I wanted to stay with Hayes, I needed to text her when I did that. I put on a Blue crop top, black shorts, and some sandals. I put on my black raynbans.

"Mom im going out with Hayes" I said. "Okay. Be safe" she said and I shut the door. I went to Nashs and hayes Room and knocked on it. Nash opened the door and he had on his boxers only his boxers. I stopped looking at him like that.

"Nash where's hayes?" I asked.
"Oh he uh... went somewhere" Nash said stracthing his head. I knew that look. It was the lying look. "Nash dont lie" I said. "What im not lying." Nash said. "Okay. Just tell him I stopped by" I said and he shut the door.

I walked out the lobby and went outside. I was walking and I was looking back and then I looked back again it was hayes and some girl. They were talking and Hayes hugged her.

I was so mad at him I walked over to them. "Hayes how could you cheat on me" I said and he looked at me. "No. Its not like that Danni" he said getting up from the bench.

"Hayes I thought you we're loyal but your just like dylan. I thought for once a guy would love me" I said and walked away.
Hayes ran after me and stopped infront of me

"DANNI-GRACE, I do love you. I do, shes just a friend. I met her when we came back to L.A." hayes said looking at me.

"I wouldn't mess up our relationship Danni." He added and I didnt know whether to believe him or not.

"Hayes. I don't know if I can trust you." I said.

"Believe me please" he said holding my hand. I just hugged him. he unhugged me and we walked to the girl.

"Danni-grace, this is Kathie Green Kathie this is my Girlfriend Danni-grace waters." We shook hands but she gave me the death stare. I gave her the dirty look.
"Hayes, I love to stay but ive got to go. I got to go meet one of my Friends." Kathie said and left.
***
*Hayes POV*
Danni-grace and I went to the beach. We thought it was a good idea to go. We played in the water, we ate and everything. Then we went walking. "Hayes im sorry I thought you were cheating on me" Danni-grace said while we holding hands.

"Its okay. But Danni I would never cheat on you like that. You know it" I said and I spun her around and I trip and fell on something. Me and her made a thud on the sand. We both laughed. Are laughs started fading and we started kissing. We both smiled while we were kissing.

We stopped kissing and she helped me up. We went back to the hotel. We went to the elevator and she mashed 4. "Im going to get clothes so I can stay with you tonight" she smiled. "yay" I said and kissed her.
****
After Danni-grace got her clothes and put them in me and nashs hotel room, we went with Matt,Nash, cameron, and the jacks to Walmart.

Me and Danni-grace holded hands and they were teasing us. "Aww look at the love birds" Matt said and they laughed. "Hey weren't you two together.. alone in The hotel room" Jack G asked smiling. I groaned. "Yes" I said. "Ooh" they said but Nash.

"Did y'all do anything? " nash asked. I sighed. "No nash we didn't do anything I told you that. " I said Still holding hands with Danni-grace. "Ooh did you two smash?" Matt asked smiling. Danni-grace blushed and I groaned again and walked some where else with Danni-Grace. "Oh they did" Jack J said loud and they all laughed.

"OH MY GOD THEY ASK TO MANY QUESTIONS" I yelled and Danni-grace giggled. "Hey they're just mad cause they haven't hit anyone" Danni-grace said and I laughed.
**
We rode back with Jack G. He had his truck so we rode with him. Danni, was in the middle I was beside her, jack J was on the other side of me and Matt was beside her. I was on my phone. And Danni-grace was on hers.

*Danni-graces POV
I was on my phone and Nash text me.
Did you two really have sex?

I relpied back

No we didn't nash.
Even though we really did have sex, I didn't want to tell them. That was gross to tell them. Then I got a text from Hayes.

Are you still staying with me?

I replied back.

Yeah hayes why wouldn't I.

I was on twitter and I got a text from Dylan.

Danni,when are you coming back.

I looked at it. And kept looking at it. I knew if I would text him back he would try to go back with me.

I replied back

Idk Dylan why?

I clicked out of Twitter and cut off my screen. And put my phone on my leg. And rested my head on Hayes shoulder and he kissed my forhead smiling. They all 'awwed' again. I wish they stopped doing that.
And my phone buzz and I picked it up. Dylan texted me. I lifted my head up and looked at the text.

I broke up with Jenna. Please come back to me and leave hayes.

I didn't repiled. I just looked at it and clicked out off and cut my screen off.
****
We went to the hotel and nash was in the bathroom so I try to wait but I was impatient. So I changed right in front of hayes. "Babe, dont change in front of me" hayes smiled. "Cover your eyes" I said and he covered his eyes.

I put on shorts and a shirt that I had. And climbed on top of him while his eyes were closed. "You can open your eyes now" I said and Hayes smiled and kissed me while I was stradling him on his lap. Then we started making out.

Then nash came out the bathroom. And looked at me and hayes. He raised an eyebrow. "Do that somewhere else" nash said and we both laughed.

He crawled into his bed and went to sleep. I crawled into the covers and so did hayes. We faced each other. Hayes brushed my hair out of my face and kissed my nose. I smiled and fell asleep.
*****