4: im drunk

fellow house dwellers

aspen
where's the thermostat it is cold as shit in here

tracy
put a sweater on
i am vibing at this temp

gus
beside the lamp in the living room
but i can change it im in here anyways

aspen
thank u

tracy
no one cares abt me

cody
sucks 2 suck
i would agree it is a little chilly

ben
we're allowed to change the thermostat?

cody
...yes?

gus
is it better now

aspen
ya thanks

-

"shots in the kitchen!" i heard tracy yell, naturally i went to go see what was happening. "what's the occasion?" i asked tracy, who was pouring a like of tequila shots. "i felt like it" he said. "honestly, fair enough" i said. tracy handed me a glass, we clinked them together and threw them back at the same time.

"shots?" gus asked, his head peeking in the kitchen door. "y'all really like to drink here" i said. "yeah we put it in the ad for a reason" gus said. tracy handed gus a glass and we all did another round. and then another, and another. "where's cody?" gus asked. "bella's i think" tracy told him. "who's bella?" i asked, not hearing that name before. "his girlfriend" tracy said, "she's nice, you guys would probably get along" he added. "oh nice" i said.

ben came into the kitchen after we were a couple rounds deep, "no one said there was fun going on" he said. "yes i did, listen better" tracy told him. "i'm gonna go upstairs" i said, definitely not needing another drop of alcohol. "nah, stay for some fun" gus said. "like what?" i asked, "i don't know. you haven't been here that long, talk to us or whatever" gus said. "fine, just for a little. i have to start looking for jobs" i told them.

"imagine getting drunk and wanting to job hunt" ben said, "a bitch needs money" i said. "i admire the productivity" ben told me. gus bent down to say something to me, "i can make you rich" he said just loud enough i could hear it. 'what' i turned around and mouthed to him. he didn't say anything else.

gus placed his hand on the small of my back as he reached across the table for a bottle. he poured two more shots, handing me one. "gus i literally cannot do this" i said, handing it back to him. "one more, you can do it, for me?" he asked. "fine" i said, dumping another shot of tequila down my throat.

the front door rattled, cody had gotten home. "hey" we all said. "you guys have him to talk to now, i'm going upstairs" i said, swapping chairs with him at the table. "aw" gus said. "i'm literally upstairs you can come talk to me if you want to that badly" i told him.

i got upstairs and took out my headphones and laptop to start looking at possible jobs. i checked my phone quickly before focusing, noticing a bunch of random pictures of myself in my camera roll i didn't take. someone must have had my phone, at least i looked good.

liked by lilpeep, liltracy and 455 others aspendelgad0 i'm drunk who took thesecomments liltracy not mefish_narc that doesn't look like job hunting lilpeep i did    ↪️aspendelgad0 thank u

aspendelgad0 i'm drunk who took these
comments
liltracy not me
fish_narc that doesn't look like job hunting
lilpeep i did
↪️aspendelgad0 thank u

i finally sat down in bed with laptop. i put my headphones in with no music, just to muffle the noise from downstairs. i started looking at job sites near me, i was qualified for anything to do with hair, makeup, nails or waxing so that's where i started. it was a pretty overrun field so there was minimal job opportunities unless you started your own business, which i'm not in the place to do right now.

i saved a few ads for hair and nail jobs, i would reply when i'm sober just incase drunk me is a little too much. i didn't even know what time it was, but it sounded like things had calmed down a bit downstairs.

i finished up my job search and plugged my laptop in and put it away. once i took my headphones out i heard some slight chattering coming from the hallway, i could recognize one voice as gus pretty quickly. the other was a female voice i didn't quite recognize, i didn't know he was seeing anyone. he seemed oddly friendly to me if he had a girlfriend.

gus' bedroom was right next to mine and i heard the door open and close and the lock click. oh good i thought. i put my headphones back in, assuming what was gonna happen. i tried to fall asleep, but i was drunk, stressing about a job and now trying to figure out gus was just this nice to any girl he came across? i was obviously not that special, not that i cared what he did or didn't do with people he was literally just my roommate.

i guess gus and i had placed our beds perfectly perpendicular to the wall between us because all i could hear was dull thuds of it against the wall. how nice. i smacked the wall a few times, just to remind him i happened to be right beside him. it didn't take long for things to quiet down again.

i finally got myself to sleep for a bit, i was just starting to get used to this bed and this room.

i woke up a little while later, seconds? minutes? hours? i had no clue. i did know what i had a pounding headache and felt like shit, i got up to go to the bathroom to get some advil so i could hopefully make myself feel less like death in the morning.

gus' door and mine opened at the same time, some blonde girl also covered and tattoos came out of the room, we made awkward eye contact and i accidentally gave her a death stare. nothing personal, i just felt like i was dying a little. she quickly scurried out of the house as fast as she could after i saw her. i took a few pain killers and went back to bed, hoping for a sort of bearable morning.

a/n

gonna try and get 1 more chapter up tonight but i might fall asleep tbh

when did u start listening to peep and what was the first song u heard of his?

2016 post crybaby pre hellboy , and crybaby (? i think ?)