How to open a heart of iron and gold?(Part 2)

Now is the time for a heart of iron and gold to melt down.
Rapunzel is ready.This won't fail, her parents together
Will get everything better.
So now ,the horse riding
Didn't worth
The date in the snuggling ducking,
No
The date at the boat with the beautiful night sky,
No
And what's worse that obnoxious king came along,
King Trevor
He denied all her charges, but she knows she have to take care.
This is a great matter,
Corona is at stake,
Her loved ones are at stake.
" So I made myself clear, King Trevor is not to get in the way of my parents loving each other again.He had said that he would not, but for some reason I can't trust that ,Eugene"
"Maybe because he has actually lied"
" Yeah ,maybe he had .This is so important ,Eugene.What if their memories stay like this ,just us telling them what happened, they won't remember ever and that won't help because they couldn't do so "
"I see you are up to something ,Sunshine .What is it?"
"Well, I wanted some justice for him"
"Varian?"
"Yes, I mean- as soon as father was told of his crimes he renewed his sentence and yes, is not that bad as before, but still he has change. I know he has."
"I get it ,Sunshine, don't worry"
"Are you sure, Eugene ?"
"If they are together maybe your father will not " take your suggestion under consideration""
"Yes.Mom is already on our side, she can help. Besides ,I cannot bear to see them separated it makes me feel so so-"
"So" -he say caressing her check reassuringly. 
"Hopeless about all of this .Cass... she is not gone and they won't be either. I hope so"
"Is alright to feel like that ,Sunshine, but I'm sure that with someone like you as their daughter, they will"
"As friend too?"
"Yeah I guess so .Still don't get why you wanted to be her friend"
"Eugene don't lie!
"I'm not"
"Hehe maybe you are not, but I always thought it was -"
"Worth it?"
"Yes"
"I kinda did, she was your best friend after all " Eugene said,still she could notice there was something left unsaid, but decided not to push it .
"Yeah ,she is .I'm not giving up, Eugene,not in her or anyone for that matter"
"That's the Rapunzel I know and love -"
"Love you too, Eugene"
And soon enough their lips meet in a short and meaningfull kiss.

Meanwhile

Varian was in his spare room at the castle.He was thinking to himself while trying to get a rest before he re-iniciated his sentence labor.

He have help them with some of the activities like adjusting the horses' chairs and modificating the candles and lamps so they wouldn't worn out.Still, he didn't feel like it was enough.He was helping ,sure, but it was not a lot and it wouldn't compensate for all the bad things he had done.  He feel like nothing would.

"Abroad and go Captain of the boat ,we have a kingdom to save "

"Eh, Sunshine, we won't call Va-

"Uhm I'm not sure.He have never been on the sea as far as I know and I belive he needs this time alone to process ,you know, all of it .We had a talk ."

"Oh, I see your point, Sunshine.Still ,I feel he would appreciate if-"

Suddenly they hear a faint cry,faint but still noticeable.

"I will go. You need to take care of this emergency"  

"No ,we both go .Both of us are his friends"

"But -"

"We had to do this first.Right? Alright.We better go before he proposes to mom.The sooner, the better. Are you ready, Dad?"

"Ready when you are"-he said with his face a green color.

"Eh that what if we take you up on the boat .Is less prompt to give a headache "

"Alright Rapunzel .I will take that" 

After some time navigating the sea, they finally arrived and the scene before them terrorized almost all on board.Trevor was on his knees holding out a blue "diamond" ball to Queen Arianna, proposing to her.