i believe on myself

After a moment of hesitation Varian said the true-"I did choices that I highly regret now but not because of the reasons you are thinking about right now"-he feel a spark of anxiety as he finished his sentence.
"I see -if is not because of the hurt you caused to the kingdom then why are you regretting your actions?"
"I lost the little things i had left in my life. That's why"
"Don't act. I know you still believe is right what you did back there"
"I said that I regretted my actions even if not for you or your wife or even your daughter. I am just -mad about what i had lost."
"I know is hard to lose a parent but you must mo-"
"Don't tell me what to do¡ You don't know what i went throught-I mean I get your point but is not what I want to do now- I need to lay down, your majesty"
"Alright ,Varian, you may return to your bedroom but I can't make promises that everything will change sooner"
"I would prefer it that way, your majesty.I don't like promises anymore"
-they are just lies they never come to help you they never did -he though darkly while being led by the guard to his room chained and defeated once again.
-------------------------------------------------------------
"I believe on myself to not ruin what we had as a friendship but after what happened with Varian i am not that sure anymore"-said the worried princess while the team reside in the island of the sea all this month she has been excited about her journey but after a while she noticed how conflicted Cass have been since they had that last talk that made her more secretive than she already was not more Raps just princess she knew something was wrong again but now she didn't had a clue on what it was.
-------------------------------------------------------------
All the rest of the month has been hard on her since the princess broke her confidence. Now she caught a glance at the feeling he most have felt all the time he was left with an encase
father to save- this feeling fell on her as the others vanished for a minute... he betrayed the princess ,true, but she got it now-she wouldn't have done the same, she would have done worst.
She thought to herself
It would be late to change of sides? She didn't know and actually she couldn't care less .She knew the right path to follow now -"Revenge, no. Freedom, yes"
She said while smirking to the air.