§ 🄲hapter 16 §

| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |
March 28
| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |

Lily Evans entered her grandmother's house. Once she stepped foot, four people turned to look at her.

"Where were you last night, young lady?" Sapphire Evans asked her daughter.

"Euphemia called you and told you I was too drunk to walk home," said Lily. "I remember her calling you and when I woke up she told me you all knew where I was."

"Lily's first 'I-got-so-drunk-that-I-had-to-overstay' party," said Petunia. "This history must be written down and remembered."

Suddenly, Petunia raised her phone and took a picture of her hungover sister.

"I hate you and that's too much flash," said Lily, blinking her eyes.

"Who drove you?" finally spoke Hunter. His silence nerved Lily. Even if she was hung-over, she knew her older, protective brother would always be her older, protective brother in all ways possible.

"Frank," said Lily. "Surprisingly, few of the sober ones."

Hunter nodded.

"I have to make a scarp book," said Petunia as she started taking more photos of her hung-over sister.

"I will break that phone and then I will break you," groaned Lily as she covered her eyes.

"I'll go make the tea," said Antonella as she stood up to go back a type tea that helps with hang-overs.

"Get ready for Hunter to beat James's ass," said Petunia excitingly. "It's fun to see this happen to someone else other than me."

"Hunter will not kick James's ass," said Sapphire.

"When you're ready to go to the Potter household, just tell me because I want to make photos," said Petunia.

"I repeat, Hunter will not kick James's ass," said Sapphire.

Hunter stood up and went to his room. Petunia and Sapphire followed the blond boy for two different reasons. Petunia's reason was because she wanted to see her brother be all protective toward Lily instead of her for a change. While Sapphire's reason was to make sure her son didn't kill James Potter.

Which made the room's left over occupants to be the hung-over Lily Evans and her grandmother who just entered with a cup of tea.

"Come here," said Antonella, pointing to the couch.

Lily sat beside her grandmother and gratefully took the tea.

"Now, you aren't pregnant, right?" asked Antonella.

"No, Gams," said Lily as she took a sip of the tea. "We didn't go that far."

"Oh, I remember those old, lovely days when your Gams would-"

Antonella couldn't continue before Lily started choking on her tea.

"Gams!" complained Lily.

Antonella Evans laughed at her granddaughter's priceless reaction. It was quite a great one and Antonella wished she had a camera, but, sometimes, the eyes are better lenses than any picture could be. Sometimes, your eyes capturing in the moment is better than a camera ever capturing in the same moment.