§ 🅂pecial 🅃hanks §

| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |
Were they each other's sun? Nope, they were one another's moon.
| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |

This photo made me change the name of the book and inspired me for some big parts of this book in the duolgy

Now, I don't want to delay us any further so I would rather go ahead with the thanks...

I THANK...

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 abbilovegood
Thank you Abbi for helping me with the face claims of this book. You truly helped me and allowed me to borrow (is that the right word?) a certain face claim. Once again, I would like to thank you for being there and helping me.

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 arnoldthe-pygmypuff
Thank you for giving me the idea of the live chicken Senior prank. Your comment helped me with the Senior prank. Once again, thank you, my real life Dorcas that I'm definitely not stalking, for being the person who I wait for to comment "That's me!", especially when it's Dorcas Meadows

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 TheAmazingMaddy
Thank you Maddy for helping me. You really helped me with the first book of My Fairy Grandmother with all the New York information. I would like to thank you, once again, for all your appreciated help.

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀
Thank you to the readers. The ones who comment and the ones who don't. The ones who vote and the ones who don't. I appreciate every single one of you and enjoy every comment you take time to write. I appreciate it a lot that you even picked on this one long story to read it out of curiosity. Once again, I thank and appreciate all of you.

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀
Thank you to the lovely characters. The ones I created and the ones I didn't originally create. I enjoyed writing every single one of you and I enjoyed this train of journey with you. These characters are not mine, but they gave me joy as I wrote them.

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿
Lastly, I would like to thank on specific character. I would like to thank Antonella Evans, the narrator of this story (if you didn't know that) and to be honest, the person who was one of the most interesting to read. Once again, thank you Antonella for narrating this story.

So, thank you all - old and new, fictional and real - for hopping on this amazing journey with me. I am actually proud of myself for writing a duolgy because I never thought I would reach to this point.

Once again, thank you so much - old and new, fictional and real - for jumping on the train of this journey. Unfortunately, sweet things have to come to the end at some point. That's why we are here, to bid a goodbye to this story.

Thank you.

The conductor of the double train,
Alicia xx