27 - love hurts but it also heals

"cower in awe! recoil in despair! cry your heart out! because my art...IS AN EXPLOSION!!"

IS AN EXPLOSION!!"

Y/N'S POV

"Look Deidara, I made one just like yours!!" I run towards him making a bird with his clay and I show it to him in pride.

"It looks awesome, un!" He looks at the bird as it almost looks identical. "Here you can have it!" "Hm? It's alright,-!" "Just to remember me, I even signed my name on it!"

That's the last memory I have of Deidara. He apparently exploded himself trying to kill Sasuke. I knew he had a grudge against Itachi, but I didn't think it was that bad.

Now there's no one left for me to live for. Naruto and Sakura probably don't even remember me, Kakashi probably died overusing his Sharingan for the zillionth time, and Sasuke doesn't even care about me.

I stand before a cliff as I look down below to see a fast flowing river. There's no one around. There's no one stopping me.

"WORDS OF MINE, WORDS OF YOURS

CONFUSING RHYMES AND CONFUSING WARS

BETWEEN WORDS OF LOVE AND WORDS OF HATE

WARS OF DREAMS AND WARS OF FATE"

THIRD PERSON POV

After the battle with Deidara, Sasuke unravels his snake and sees the blown battlefield around him. All that's left is a clay bird.

He cautiously goes closer to it and picks it up. While he look around he sees some words at the bottom.

N/N Moyasu

He takes the bird and keeps it somewhere safe with him as trekked the roads and he stops at a waterfall to take care of himself.

Before he knows it, he hears a splash in the river and looks around. He sees Y/N drowning in the river, she seems conscious as her eyes begin to slowly close.

Sasuke dives into the water hoping to save her and he pulls her up and cradles her in his arms. He checks her pulse and finds none.

"No, no, no!" He feels his heart begin to slow down and he tries to revive her as the binding seal slowly unravels.

He uses mouth to mouth CPR as she coughs and crouches in a fetus position clutching her stomach.

He puts his forehead to hers as she breathes heavily and unconsciously. His heartbeat goes back to normal as he checks his binding seal which goes back to normal.

"You don't understand how much you mean to me Y/N!" He cries as his tears drip onto your face. She meekly opens her eyes to see Sasuke crying. Over her?

She puts her hand over his cheek and she kisses him ever so softly and Sasuke's pupils dilate but he kisses back.

They pull away as they look at each other. "Don't pull that stunt again!" He hugs her tightly as she closes her eyes and hugs him back gently. "I won't. I promise."

——————————————————>song played:hear me now - tyler joseph(unreleased)

——————————————————>
song played:
hear me now - tyler joseph
(unreleased)

this was so cheesy but anyway running out of ideas 😭😭 im tryna follow some part of the plot but i don't understand the whole fight with kaguya and im just confused—

jokes aside, suicide is a very important matter and you should never promote such things like suicide. if you go through this you should never go through this alone, ask for help from your loved ones or you can even ask me

also sorry for all the sad deaths, i promise it'll get better in a few chapters 🙆