31 - saved

sorry for disappearing for a whole week 😭

Y/N'S POV

I see the words 'Moyasu Compound' as I quickly panic. "No, no, no!" I turn around and Kakashi-sensei only takes my shoulders and turns me towards the sign again.

"I cant go back!" I yell at him as he only looks at me. "Uh, yes you can." He pushes me as Moyasu citizens look at me in confusion as they see my mask.

We walk around getting blank stares around and I see my fathers office in better condition than usual. I knock as I stand awkwardly waiting for a signal.

I hear a 'come in' as I walk in to see my father with dark lines under his eyes and he seems worried and tired. "Y/N?" He looks at me with hope.

I only scratch the back of my neck as I look to Kakashi. He hits the back of my head in expectancy. "Ow! Yeah?!" I look towards my father. He gets up and hugs me tightly.

I give Kakashi a face that says 'what-the-fuck' as I reluctantly pat my fathers back in return. "Oh I've missed you! You've gotten stronger and you're everything your mother wanted you to be." He stares at my white streak in my hair.

"Get to the point." My face flatlines. We only stare at each other until he sighs. "You're going to be next leader of the Moyasu clan, but.." I glare at him as he stands with his head held down.

"I need you to marry someone before you take place as leader of the clan." He finally says. I process the information until I immediately walk out the office feeling Kakashi's chakra behind me.

"Look I know you don't like it," he stands in front of me as I step to the side and keep walking. "But its time you take your duties seriously. Remember what you told me!"

I stop abruptly.

-flash back-

In the Land of Waves, I sat on the roof one night as I couldn't sleep. I felt chakra behind me as I only stay still knowing who it is.

His presence sits beside me as we stay in silence. "I heard your conversation with Sasuke."

"Nobody told you to ease drop." "It's hard not to when you speak so loudly." I pout as I look the other way.

"Your clan.." I look towards him. "You specified that you wanted to make a better place for the women in your clan." I nod as I play with the small rocks on the roof.

"Promise me you'll do whatever it takes to fulfill that dream." I stare at him. "Cross my heart and hope to die, I promise!" I smile at him as he gives me a closed eyed smile.

-back to the present-

"Fine whatever. But give me time. I can't just find someone overnight." I walk away as Kakashi looks at me as if he won.