37 - to new beginnings

song played:
somewhere only we know - keane

song played: somewhere only we know - keane

THIRD PERSON POV

A pretty couple and a small, black cat walk through the training grounds. The woman holds hands with the man as they walk in content silence enjoying each other's presence.

The cat eagerly walks in front of the two in its own trance ignoring the behavior from its owners.

"Hey, dattebayo!" The Seventh Hokage runs up to the couple as he crashes their silence with noise. "Naruto, keep it down!" A pretty voice meekly says behind him.

"Sorry!" The man only glares at Naruto and the woman beside him laughs at the sight before her. "It's okay Naruto." She smiles.

The cat hisses at the sudden intrusion as the blondie hisses back. "Hey!" Suddenly Akamaru comes in as he chases the small cat while it begins to run for its life.

"Akamaru!!" Kiba stops next to Sasuke as he only rubs the back of his neck, smiling nervously. The woman runs down to get her cat and Kiba runs down to get Akamaru.

"I WALKED ACROSS"

The newlyweds walk down the village seeing how it has grown. The new businesses and even good ol' Ichiraku Ramen being taken over by the owner's daughter.

"AN EMPTY LAND"

Sakura cooks lunch with husband Tsuyoshi as he eagerly kisses her cheek with a faint blush on his cheeks.

"I KNEW THE PATHWAY LIKE THE BACK OF MY HAND"

Naruto sits at his desk looking at the office where he takes his legacy from his father, proudly doing his job that he hoped for since he was little.

"I FELT THE EARTH BENEATH MY FEET"

Tenten and Rock Lee pays their respects at their comrades' grave, Neji Hyuga, who's name is proudly represented on the KIA stone.

"SAT BY THE RIVER AND IT MADE ME COMPLETE"

Shikamaru taking an eager break from his job with his wife Temari, looking at the clouds that surrounded the bright sun which shined the lake and the growing plants around it.

"OH SIMPLE THING, WHERE HAVE YOU GONE?"

Choji spends time with his wife Karui, as they happily have lunch together, eating the delicious food she made herself.

"IM GETTING OLD AND I NEED SOMETHING TO RELY ON"

Kakashi reminisced on the past and how far his students have come, as they're all happily married and he's still lonely as ever, he sits in front of his friend's grave.

"SO TELL ME WHEN YOU'RE GONNA LET ME IN"

Tsunade helps out at the hospital as she works with her beloved student Sakura, as she takes on her legacy with the knowledge of medical jutsu.

"IM GETTING TIRED AND I NEED SOMEWHERE TO BEGIN"

Orochimaru truces with Konoha as he stands in his garden, happily watering his plants. Under surveillance.

"AND IF YOU HAVE A MINUTE WHY DON'T WE GO"

Shino stays as a loyal shinobi to Konoha working under Naruto, his colleague, as they respect each other in ways never to be understood unless experienced.

"TALK ABOUT IT SOMEWHERE ONLY WE KNOW"

Kiba walks Akamaru around the newly build dog park as they play around in unison together. Akamaru licks Kiba as he smiles in response.

"THIS COULD BE THE END OF EVERYTHING"

Kurenai visits Asuma's grave with her daughter Mirai, as she hugs her mother tightly as she happily returns the embrace.

"SO WHY DON'T WE GO SOMEHWERE ONLY WE KNOW?"

The newlywed couple known as Y/N and Sasuke as Y/N is renamed Y/N Moyasu-Uchiha. They take charge of their clans together ready for a fresh new start.

 They take charge of their clans together ready for a fresh new start

—————————————————————>
the end