-19-

Finally after a long flight I finally reached the front door, getting up to the door I pulled my keys out and walked in, the first thing that greeted me was a mad looking Marb, great, I thought as I walked in and sat my bag down by the stairs.

"I'm guessing you're hungry?" I said reaching down and scratching behind her ears. I threw my keys on my kitchen island and grabbed some food for Marb before running up the stairs to catch a quick shower.

As I entered my bedroom I noticed the bed still unmade from the morning I left, a small twist in my stomach made me look away and enter the bathroom turning the shower on. As I stepped in the hot water hit my skin releasing a small hiss from me so I eased in a little slower, "Alexa, plax my shower mix." I called out. A few minutes went by and eventually 'White Tee' came on, stopping me in my tracks as the deep voice filled the speakers, I could have sworn my breath halted in my chest. I turned the shower off and told Alexa to pause the music, after toweling off I slipped beneath my sheets completely covering myself head to toe.

"Oh for fucks sake!" I yell, throwing off the covers and rushing to put clothes on. "Why is the universe playing this way!" I turned to the next thing I could think of, my computer, surely that will distract me, please let it distract me from Corpse, his scent, his eyes, his hands trailing....no no no stop this.

I practically stomped to the room and punched in the password to my computer and immediately messaged Rae.

Are you playing anything, if so please PLEASE let me join I need a distraction.

Well we do need another player for Among Us. I'll drag you down while you get everything set up, the code is AFTNHO.

Thank you thank you thank you I love you!!!!!!!!

I quickly logged on and joined the group and greeted everyone after Rae dragged me down the group. We were only missing one player.

"So who's missing?" I asked after a while of waiting.

"Well we thought we weren't playing because Lud had to drop out last minute then you asked if you could join so we had to inform the last player that were actually playing." Toast said.

"I see well you all should be thanking me I guess." I said with a small giggle.

"So is it true what happened in Missouri you had to file a restraining order?" Poki inquired.

"Um well yes, I had to do that, but I can't really go into detail about the situation, but it was pretty bad. Anyway, do I have time to get some water?"

"Yeah go ahead he said he'll only be a couple minutes."

Taking that cue I quickly sprinted downstairs to get a bottle of water (a reusable bottle of course) and petting Marb on the way back up the stairs. Sliding into my chair I asked, "So is anyone streaming tonight, I forgot to ask."

"Yeah, everyone but you and Corpse." Rae said and my stomach dropped.

"Oh." was all I could manage, I looked at discord and he was indeed in the same room as us but his mic was off, maybe it'll be fine, I thought.

About ten minutes, then a little blip on my second monitor went by unnoticed, seconds went by before a deep rolling, "What up baby." came through my headset. I hissed inward audibly and held my breath as everyone greeted him, one person shouldn't have an effect of this magnitude over me, it felt like my heart left my body and stomach was in knots. I couldn't hear anything but the sound of my breathing, I couldn't tell if it was shallow or heavy, almost as if it was a mix of both if possible. I looked down at my hands, they were shaking, trembling more like, my vision was fuzzy around the edges.

"Andy? Hello? Andrea! Did her internet go out?" I could just make out.

"I can see her mic picking up sounds so maybe she had to go get something else." a male voice said. My vision was coming back and I could hear clearer than before but my hands were still shaky.

I cleared my throat, "I'm- I'm here."

I large inhale was taken and the exhale was followed up by a single almost vibrating word, "Fuck,"