-7-

It had been a couple days since Corpse has been to my house, Anna had left this morning she couldn't stay long due to her work but she said she's be back for an a official vacation in the a few months, even her short time here was amazing and it lifted my spirits enormously. People on Twitter went crazy over the picture trying to figure out who it was, some guessed corpse but I never confirmed it, saying it was just an old friend who came to visit.

I had a doctor's appointment today this time they were actually going to be looking into my hand because of the carpal tunnel surgery I had done last year to make sure everything still looks good with it. As I got ready I could hear my phone going off a little more than usual, while picking it up I noticed I was receiving a call from Corpse himself smiling I quickly answered.

"Hey what's up?" I asked.

"Hey I was wondering what you were doing tonight? Or even today you see I have an appointment and I was wondering if you wanted to grab some food after or not?" He quickly spat out as if he wouldn't get out if he had gone any slower.

I laughed and shook my head, "I actually have an appointment today too, how about after both ours we can go somewhere, as far as tonight I don't know I was gonna see if someone was streaming and ask if I could join."

"Ok ok ok cool yeah lunch today it's a date- if you want it to be a date, we can just talk no date required"

"Hey hey calm down a date is an acceptable term for what we're going on." I said while laughing "hey I gotta go I don't want to be late I'll see you later for our date." I said with extra emphasis on date before hanging up.

I decided on something simple and not to layered seeing how it was summer still and way to hot for jeans. So just some old denim shorts and a black spaghetti strapped bodysuit, with just some mascara.

 So just some old denim shorts and a black spaghetti strapped bodysuit, with just some mascara

Corpse POV

I laid back in my bed and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding as I set my phone down on my chest. She said yes she actually said yes, I chuckled as I ran my fingers through my hair and immediately shot up in a worry.

"Fuck, what do I wear." I said as I rushed to Beth room for a quick shower. I looking at my closet there wasn't much of a variety mostly black a few wrest and some other odds and ends. It's a simple lunch date, i smiled to myself at the word while grabbing a plain black shirt with short sleeves.

My drive to the appointment was short but I could feel my palms become sweating the closer I got wondering if I was gonna see Andy at the office or not she didn't mention what kind of appointment she had, my nerves were trying to get the best of me but I wouldn't let them.

As I walked in I looked around real quick and noticed a shot met girl with raven black hair walking to the nurse, I knew it was her when she spoke, "Hi," was all she said as her eyes squinted showing she was smiling under her mask and disappeared behind the door to the private rooms.