-11-

Andy's POV

I slowly opened my eyes as the light from the window creeped its way across my face, my head was pounding probably from all the crying and my hand hurt almost like a slow ringing that was constantly jutting out at certain points. I tried the get up but realized that a pair of arms were tightly wrapped around my waist so I tried to lift one only for them to pull me closer to man lying behind me. Laughing I managed to turn around and smile up at Corpses face that was still in a peaceful dream like state.

I brushed a piece of hair that had fallen into his eyes away and stared at his relaxed features. It was almost godly how his jaw was chiseled and squared, I ran my index finger across it and up the side of his cheek, to his temples and finally sinking my fingers in his mess of dark brown hair. Massaging lightly trying not wake him but failing miserably as he started to stir and slowing open his eyes.

"Good morning kitten." His deep gravelly voice came out sending a shiver down my spine and causing my lower abdomen to clutch slightly at his words and breathe that pushed against my face.

I smiled looking at him my fingers still playing slightly with his hair, "good morning love."

He moved a hand from my waist trailing up my side and over my shoulder setting resting it on my cheek, the whole time his eyes were glued to hand almost intently like he was waiting for me to stop him, but goosebumps and small gasps must have gone unnoticed. I leaned into his palm and looked over at his he was smiling while studying my face then looked deeply into my eyes trying to read them.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked.

I only nodded and moved my hand to cup his face as he pulled my head forward to where we were nearly centimeters apart, when the distance closed the kiss was slow but hungry, it slowly grew more intense like we were starving and the kiss was satisfying our needs.

His hand moved from face down to my waist like the other one, he gently tugged as if signaling me to come closer than I already was so I moved my leg over his body and climbed up to where I was sitting on his body straddling him between my thighs never leaving his lips. His hands gripped my sides causing me to gasps against him, he took the moment as an opportunity to slide his tongue in and explore we caught for dominance only for me to lose, I bit his lip and a small moan came from the back of his throat.

My lands made there way to base of head and entangled into his hair slightly pulling his grip on my waist tightened more.

"Meow" Marb jumped on the bed purring while rubbing on my arm, it was time for her food. I sighed while dropping my head to Corpses shoulder.

"Marb you have the worst timing I swear." I said though slightly muffled by the shoulder. I looked at Corpse who looked equally as disappointed and laughed awkwardly, "I'm sorry I should go feed her." I slid off the top of him picking the cat up and walking towards the door when I heard a muffled swear come from the bed. As I got the frame I turned my head slightly to see Corspe still laying in bed with nothing but a pair of shorts that I had given him last night, his hands raking down his face and a bugle in his shorts. Heat rapidly flushed by cheeks as I hurried down the stairs and into kitchen.

I had started making blueberry pancakes when Corspe finally round the entry to kitchen sitting at one of the island chairs watching my mix the batter.

"I'm sorry about Marb." I said as I poured the first pancake onto the pan. Luckily he couldn't see the flush of my cheeks since I wasn't facing him.

A chuckled erupted from behind me, "Don't be next time we'll close the door."

I could tell my cheeks were bright red,  "I'm also sorry about last night, it just Erik, he—he's someone from my hometown an ex of sorts, after Col died and I lost the baby," I took a big inhale of air, " I took to alcohol and drugs to ease my pain but it never managed to leave entirely, and on Cols birthday I think I cracked completely I was on my second of third bottle when I started calling people but no answered except him." I stopped and took the pancake from the pan and slid it on a plate and slowly turned to find Corpse staring at me with sad eyes, he slowly nodded as of telling me to continue. I took another deep inhale. "I don't remember much, I woke up in the hospital I had been found seizing in the middle of my living room, they had pump my stomach, I was kept in the ICU til I was stable enough to be moved and not monitored, they put a note on my papers and around my wrist for suicide watch. When I got back home Erik he brought me to bed and tried to leave but I wouldn't let him," I looked down at my hands that were shaking slightly, "he was never a good choice he always found ways to belittle me when we were together and he took my begging as an opportunity to get back into my life and use me in the same way."

Tears slid down my cheeks and dropped onto my fingers, I felt a hand wiping away the ones about to fall. "Don't blame yourself you were hurting, you had lost two people you loved at once, something no one should have to go through. Fuck that Erik guy." He wrapped me in his arms and squeezed tightly.

"You're gonna crush me." I squealed out laughing lightly. He released me and trapped my face in his large hands.

"Besides you got away from him and you're here, with me." He said looking deeply into my eyes.

"Yeah I guess I did." I said with a smile before standing on my toes to reach his lips with mine.

"Go find something to watch and I'll call you when breakfast is done, oh and we need to figure out what we're gonna do because I'm sure people are going crazy right now after last night." I said turning around to pour another pancake on the pan. I felt his arms snake around my waist and his head fell on my left shoulder.

"Why don't we," he said placing a small kiss right under my ear sending a shiver though my body, "just tell them nothing," another kiss lower on my neck, "let them try to guess," another one right over my pulse point, my head pulled back, "watch them try and figure us out." He bite as my sweet spot causing a moan to escape my lips and my hands shot up to his hair. "I'll be in the living room." He said she he pulled away.

'Evil evil man!' I thought to myself as he walked into the other room leaving me to finish breakfast.

We were sitting on the couch my legs laying over his lap holding his hand tracing his veins, knuckles, fingers over and over while looking at my phone with the other, barely paying attention to movie playing on the screen.

Almost every tweet was either about the blow up or about her knowing Corpse. Just as I thought they were trying to figure out what everything meant they kept tweeting and retweeting when he burst into my recording room. I decided to tweet something, 'ok yes I know Corspe, last night he came over, my hand was bleeding and he helped with it.'

Corspe picked his phone and read the tweet, he looked over at me and sighed, he reached over and grabbed both my wrists pulling me onto his lap and settling his hand on my hips making small circles into them.

"I thought we were gonna not say anything." He said leaning forward only mere inches from face a grin plastered across his face and hunger in his eyes. He looked down at my lips then down to my neck. He leaned in and lightly blew air across the nape on my neck and watched as goosebumps rose to the surface.

I gasped as his teeth skated across my collar bone, planting small kisses along base of my neck, slowly dragging his tongue upward along my neck bringing his hands to my thighs rubbing them roughly.

He picked me up by my thighs and I wrapped my legs around him as he carried me up the stairs while I peppered kisses on his cheeks down his neck licking before I bit down slightly causing his breath to stutter and a moan escape his throat. He pushed the door open and walked to my bed throwing me on. He looked me up and down with hungry in his eyes stopping to look at my legs tracing them with a burning passion he looked at my thighs and said in an almost possessive growl, "I want to make you scream." Then shut the door and crawled on top of me grabbing my right leg starting at the heel peppering kisses til he reached the bottom of my thigh. Grabbing it with a force to leave a bruise he kissed then bit into it causing my back to arch and a moan escape my lips.

"I see you took note from earlier." I managed to sitter out as he kept leaving kisses down my inner thighs.