-20-

Corpse POV

"I'm- I'm here." was the first words I had heard from her mouth in almost a week and they were just as sweet as before, like I remembered, I wonder if she even remembers mine.

"Fuck." I exhaled not realizing I had taken a deep inhale to begin with.

"Are you guys ok?" Toast asked.

"Yeah, sorry choked a little on water. I'm good, are we ready?" She asked with a slight squeak to her voice. I didn't respond but they started the first round anyway, there wasn't much that went on, we were just playing regular Amung Us which only lasted a couple rounds before Rae and Toast decided to play with proximity chat.

"Wait, why proximity? Why not normal?" Andy asked before I could get the chance. I didn't want to play it either, it just means more of listening to her voice and bringing up things I don't want to remember right now.

"Just to switch it up really."

"Well I need to get a drink." I wasn't getting through this without one, so stepping out of my recording room I stopped at the fridge and grabbed a beer, making it two for now actually.

"-fine, it's just a little sore, my leg is hurting more than anything right now, I can go for a little longer before it gets too much." I had just sat down hearing the tale end of whatever they were discussing.

"Your leg again?" I asked, I didn't mean to, they just rolled out of my mouth.

"Oh, I didn't know you were back, my leg has been irritating me today, probably because of the plane or something." She responded in a low voice, it sent shivers down my spine, it sounded like she was right in my ear whispering. A memory came to my mind.

"What would you do to me if I didn't move?" she whispered in my ear as she moved her hips on top of me as she trailed her lips down my neck leaving small kisses down to the base before she trailed back but to me ear causing a groan from the back of my throat.

"Oh kitten." I bit out, entangling my fingers in her hair at the base of her skull. I pulled back revealing her neck before diving in with my mouth earning me a blissful man to escape her parted lips and her hips to go a little harder.

I was pulled from thought to Toast yelling my name beside me, "Fuck." was all I said while looking down and adjusting myself in my jeans.

"You good Corpse?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" I asked while scowling myself and taking a big swig from the bottle.

"You've been standing here for a while not moving."

"I'm fine, just thought of something I almost forgot." I said before his character trotted off leaving me to notice I was the imposter. Turning the lights out in the game I hopped in a vent and went from room to room looking for someone to kill. The only person alone was Poki so I hopped out and she didn't notice me before I hit the button and killed her then hopped back in the vent to get to another room with no one in it, electrical. No one reported it right away so I started to make my way towards the med bay where I knew her body was. Walking in I saw Rae, Sykunno, and Andy all running in a circle around the body.

"Uh, what did I just walk in on?" I asked as I walked up to them.

"They were doing it first, I just joined." Sykunno said as he stopped and came to stand by me.

"We're trying to resurrect Poki so she'll tell us who killed her, clearly." Andy said with that cute fucking giggle of hers, why did it have to be a giggle I thought as my dick twitched.