-6-

CORPSE POV
I saw two figures make there way to my car and opening the door, as one got in the front and another in the back I looked over hoping it was the right people I was here for. I sighed in relief as I looked as the glazed over green eyes that were Andy's, I handed her my phone, her hand slowly took took it by the way she was punching in her address I could tell she was very drunk. She handed my phone back to me as our hands touched I felt goosebumps go up my arm and I looked up into her eyes as she looked at me, I held my breath waiting for her to be disappointed at my face.

"Woah you're sexy." She slurred out before she turned her head and looked out the window with a smile still on her face. I heard a thud as her forehead collided with the window and she let out a small giggle.

We drove home in almost complete silence besides a few giggles from both of them, Andy's head was still leaning on the window looking out while her friend was texting on her phone.

I pulled into the driveway of her house, it was a modern grey house I actually liked it a lot.

"We're here

"We're here." I said as I turned the car off, I hopped out and grabbed Andy's door for her she almost fell out of the car while laughing.

"Oh corpse gets to see my house haha, I cleaned it yesterday so don't worry!"

"Give me your keys A! I need to get some sleep how did you get so much more drunk than me?" Her friend asked as she grabbed the keys out of her Andy's hand, I was actually wondering the same thing seeing as her friend seemed to sober up from the ride.

"Well I did have waaayyy more drinks than tou!" Andy slurred out as I grabbed her by the waist holding her up as we walked to the door. Her friend opened the door and stopped me before I could get to far inside.

"She doesn't like shoes in the house so you'll have to take them off before you take up stairs."

"Upstairs? Me?" I questioned kicking my sneakers off.

"Well yeah I can't carry her up there you look like you can plus my beds down here." She said as she made her way down the hall. "Oh yeah first door on your left!" And with that she made her way around the corner and I heard a door shut.

I looked at the stairs and then picked Andy up bridal style making my way upstairs. As I stood in front of her door she reached down and opened it.

"This is my room yay my warm fluffy bed!" She exclaimed as I set her on it. "No I need pajamas I don't wanna sleep in my jeans!" She got up and stumbled into her closet. After a few thuds and curse words she made her way back to the room with a black silky looking set on. Wow now that's a sight I thought as I stared at her with awe.

"Ok well I'm gonna go ahead and-"

"No!" She said as she pulled me down into bed and cuddled up to my side "I don't want to sleep alone tonight please! Stay please." She said as she held onto my arm.

"Ok, hold on one second let me" I said as I untangled my arm and pulled my black jacket off leaving me in sweat I was cold in her room but I knew I couldn't stay in that jacket all night. I pulled the covers over us and wrapped an arm around smiling the whole time.

Why was I like this I barely knew her but I didn't want to leave she was so calming even when she was belligerently drunk. I thought as I closed my eyes. As I laid there her breathing slowed and I knew she was asleep. I started to run my fingers through her and tracing small circles on her back while she slept, every so often she would stir in her sleep causing me to hold her tighter so she would calm down. Eventually my eyes closed and sleep overtook me too.

————————————

ANDYS POV

I stirred awake my head pounding from last nights events, I looked around my somewhat lit up room I winced as the half open curtain. My bed was empty, "must have been a dream oh well" I said as I made my way across the hall to the bathroom to turn the shower on. I turned my playlist as I hoped in and rinsed the alcohol smell off my aching body. Not even bothering with putting clothes on I walked downstairs with hair in a towel and one wrapped around my torso.

"God why did you let me do tequila shots Anna. I need advi- AHHHHH CORSE" I screamed as I came face to face with Corse towering over me a wide smile on his face as he looked down at me in just my towels. I ran upstairs and into my closet pulling leggings and a shirt on before returning downstairs.

"Jesus what's all the yelling for?" Anna came strolling from the living room holding Marbs.

"Corpse I didn't know you were still here, wait did you sleep in my bed with me or was that a dream? Oh god did I do anything?" I asked frantically.

"Yeah you said you didn't want to be alone so I stayed and you didn't do anything." He said laughing a bit. 

"Though you did call him sexy!" Anna exclaimed dropping Marbs while staring at me with a wide smile.

"Oh god I'm so sorry!"

"No no it's fine" he said while placing a hand on my upper arm, I felt my stomach do little flips before he removed it and handed me some Advil.

Anna walked back into the living room to return to whatever movie she was watching.

"Listen I'm sorry that's not how I wanted to meet but some guy had his hands all over me and I wasn't having it and I needed to leave and when I texted you by mistake- I just had to get out of there." I rambled.

"Well it's not how I would have preferred it either, but hey we met and I already know what your bed looks like." He said with a laugh then wink.

"Wanna see what Anna watching?" I asked as I grabbed his arm already pulling him to the living room.

After about thirty minutes into Moana I leaned over to corpse and whispered "let me see your hand," he gave me a weird look before smirking and giving me his hand. I placed my hand on top of the top of his and took a picture, "what was that for?" He leaned in asking.

"A little Twitter fun and don't worry if your worried about them knowing it's your hand you can't see the rings because of mine." I whispered and showed him the tweet I was going to post. It had said 'A little Disney is much needed after a night of drinking' with the picture of ours hands on top of each other and Moana playing in the back. He nodded and chuckled pulling his phone out. He liked it then posted  a simple ':)' which I then liked. He smiled at his phone then looked over at me and reached over and intertwined my fingers with his and leaning over to whisper "I like how your hand fits in mine" his deep voice in my ear sent goosebumps down my spine.