Dippers Guardian Angel

(Credit to whoever drew the pic above and I am basing this short story off of it)

Dipper and Mabel were on their way home after the sock opera and dipper was still limping pretty badly and was very tired. He even fell down and fell asleep instantly on the sidewalk, Mabel tried to wake him up but nothing she did was working and after a few moments she started to get worried. there was a sudden rustling in the bushes near by, then a black cat with calm red eyes poked its head out. Mabel got distracted and had her focus on the cat instead of her unconscious brother, it slowly made its way over to them, licked dippers face and woke him up... that's weird, thought Mabel, but she shrugged it off and continued home, the cat following them.

When they got back to the shack, they trudged up the stairs and dipper went into the bathroom to change out of his suit and into his pajamas, which as always was a orange shirt and grey shorts. when he came back to their bedroom Mabel took care of his injuries, afterwards she tucked him in and they said goodnight. forgetting the cat had followed them home, it leaped up by dipper and laid down, snuggled up by his chest and without hesitation, dipper laid his arm over the cat and fell asleep again.

Later on that night dipper became reckless in his sleep, he was having a nightmare, at first, the cat angel wondered why, but after the candle next to dipper turned blue and a mini bill popped up, the cat knew it was Bill giving dipper a hard time. The she-cat angel swiped her tail across the flame, causing it to go back to normal and realized dipper was getting worse, he was shaking and holding on tight to his blanket, about to burst into tears. The cat angel put a gentle paw on his forehead and moments later, he settled down, breathing heavily from the nightmare and soon breathing normally.

"Poor boy." The kitten thought to herself, since she couldn't actually speak, she was a cat after all.

The rest of the night dipper slept soundly, because the cat angel still had her paw on his forehead, giving him sweet dreams and preventing Bill to enter his mind and give him bad ones.

(Sorry if this one was weak, I've been weird lately, idk what's wrong with me)