Thank You

(Picture above belongs to purplethinks, it's supposed to relate to the story or whatever)

(Because some things... just can't happen in real life... I'm kind of ranting a little, sorry.)

(Also A Tale of Two Stans broke my heart how about you guys?)

I'm sitting on my couch, hiding my face with my hair for no reason, nobody was in the room with me, but all my thoughts and worries were starting to get the best of me. I kept thinking that nobody really cares about me, that I shouldn't tell anyone that I'm sad because then drama starts and I don't want that, that I want to talk to someone about it but I don't know how, that I feel like one of my best friends might kill her self, that I feel like someone might kill me, that I'm alone, that I don't know what to do anymore. I finally told a couple of people, they helped a little, but really, I just needed someone to be here.

About a minute after I started crying, blue lightening started filling my living room and bolts were shooting out every which way, I looked in shock, not knowing what was happening until.... they appeared.

The Pines twins.

They were arguing over the time traveling measuring tap box and I had accidentally sniffled, making them pause and turn their attention to me. I held still for a moment, but thoughts came flooding back and the want to hug them both grew but I didn't know what I should do at this moment. a couple of tears rolled down my cheeks and they saw it.

"Are you okay?..." Dipper asked, sounding a bit hesitant.

Oh man... I could feel more and more tears rolling down my cheeks as I started to sink into the corner of my couch, covering and hiding my face while trying to hold back any crying. But it barely worked, a few whimpers escaped and one of the twins laid a hand on my leg and I lost it. I broke out in a fit of hics and sobs. I felt them crawl onto the couch with me, Mabel hugging me from behind and Dipper hugging me from the front. I hugged Dipper back and buried my head into his chest, sobbing still. I felt Mabel tighten her hug and Dipper rubbing my back in an effort to comfort me.

Minutes later I had calmed down but was still hugging Dipper, he didn't seem to mind and I really needed someone to hug right now. I guess you could say we were cuddling because he was leaning up against the corner of the couch while I laid on him. Dipper and Mabel were making me laugh to cheer me up, telling me stories and all that stuff, until Dipper asked what was wrong. I was a bit shaky, I didn't really want to tell them, but I had written down what was wrong in a text and showed it to them. when they got done reading it, Dipper hugged me tight and started to let tears go and once again Mabel was hugging me from behind.

"I sort of know how you feel..." Dipper whispered.

"Me to..." Mabel whispered also.

"It's nice to have someone understand for once..." I whispered and smiled, they nodded in agreement.

"I don't want to leave you but we better get back to our dimension... before anyone gets worried that were gone." Dipper said, slowly shifting to get up while I started getting off him.

The twins stood in the middle of the room and smiled at me, waving goodbye, then Dipper pulled the tape and they were gone.

"Thank you..." I whispered, smiling.