Mothering

(I made the edit above with me and my friend, I'm the one on the left my friends on the right, please don't steal)

(Also sorry it's been awhile but there one more update right after this one and it's off to bed for me lol, enjoy)

I was sleeping in my bedroom since the pines twins found a portal into my dimension, it's been about a month but they seem content, but I've been kind of mothering Dipper, he doesn't mind though, he looks to me as an amazing friend and he likes how I take care of him and Mabel, I'm like their emotional crutch. But tonight I was awoken by Dipper, who seemed to have some shakiness in his voice when he called out my name.

"M-mikayla?..." He said in a quiet voice.

I slowly opened my eyes and turned to look at him.

"Yes, Dipper? What's wrong?" I asked gently.

He bit his lip and had tears in his eyes, I sat up slowly and signaled for him to come over to my bed. He slowly walked over to me while hugging his pillow, he was cracking. I put my hand on his cheek and he squeezed his eyes close and tears began to run down his cheeks as he sniffled.

"Aww... Dipper, sweetheart, what's wrong?" I ask again.

"I-I-I had a... N-nightmare..." He stuttered out and hid his face in the pillow.

I looked at him sadly and pulled him into bed with me. He cuddled up to me crying while I rubbed his back and held him close.

"Shh... It's okay Dipper... The nightmare is over now... I'm here for you... Don't worry..." I whispered calmly to him while he started to calm down.

"C....c-can I sleep... With *hic* you tonight?" Dipper asked shyly, slightly looking up at me.

"Of course you can" I told him, smiling encouragingly.

He tried to smile back continued cuddling up to me while I rubbed his back until he fell asleep. I fell asleep soon after, and he had a good dream the rest of the night.