The Room

(Aha MOODSWING! I got the pic from the carpet diem episode, I was too lazy to edit it)

"HELP!! HELP ME PLEASE!!" Dipper screamed in his sleep while tossing and turning violently.

He shot up and started to hyperventilate, it was dark and he couldn't see anything, which made it all the more frightening, he could hear the whispers in the pitch black of the room, he grabbed his head and began to cry out.

"MABEL- *gasps and chokes* MABEL WHERE ARE *hic* YOU??!!" Dipper screamed for his sister in hope she would come and save him from this nightmare.

Dipper had decided to stay in the bedroom they found and competed for, but so far it wasn't going well at all. They tried to move him back in the attic but Gruncle Stan was too lazy. Dipper took another deep breath and called for his sister again. This time Mabel heard him and right away ran into the bedroom to comfort her brother. Dipper was shaking violently and had cold sweat running down his face as well as tears. He rocked back and forth in Mabel's embrace mumbling bits and pieces from his nightmare and what the voices said. unfortunately the voices came back again and this time, they were worse. they told him lies and called him names, he grabbed his head and groaned in pain.

"Dipper? What's wrong are you okay??" Mabel asked, getting nervous.

But hearing another voice made the soulless voices go away and dipper could finally pull himself together and speak.

"M-Mabel, I c-can't sleep here anymore. I can't take it! All these voices-" Mabel cut dipper off.

"Wait, voices? You never told me about any voices." she said confused.

Dipper froze, why did he say that?!

"I-I'll explain later! We need to go, now!" Dipper tried to get up, but he was too scared and weak to stand and ended up collapsed right when he stood on the floor.

"Augh..." Dipper shivered and struggled hard to get up.

Mabel looked at her poor brother sadly and helped him to the attic. She had to him lay on her bed while she got a mattress, a pillow, and a blanket for him. Once she got his bed set up he was almost asleep, so she got him up long enough to get him into the mattress, where he fell asleep within a minute. Mabel stared at Dipper for a few moments and felt his forehead, he was catching a cold. But he seemed to be smiling in his sleep, she decided to let him sleep tonight and check up on him later.