Long Day

(The pic above was drawn by purplthinks, she's a very good artist you should look her up on google or tumblr)

After another long day of doing chores, getting yelled at by almost everyone and trying to solve mysteries, dipper told Mabel he was going upstairs to take a "nap", and gave Mabel a fake smile. He trudged up the stairs, feeling like more of his energy was draining every step of the way, but he still continued. His lip started to quiver when he got to the top of the stair case, he needed to get to his and Mabel's bedroom quick before he broke down in the middle of the hall. He started to speed walk, then jogged, and then ran the rest of the way when he started feeling tears roll down his cheeks. He finally reached the bedroom in the attic, flopped himself on his bed and burst in to tears. He shook violently and breathed unsteadily, without thinking, once again, he reached under his pillow for his "special" razor, the one he used to slice his wrists with a lot. He took a good look at his wrist and realized there was no more hiding space on it to cut, so he moved on to his other wrist and started fresh, lifting his arm with the blade up high and then bringing it down on his other wrist, causing him to yelp, drop the abused razor and grab his wrist in agony.

Mabel had heard the yelp and rushes upstairs to see if dipper was okay, unfortunately the answer to her question was met unpleasantly. Mabel stood and stared in shock at the sight of dipper bleeding badly from the wrist and crying hysterically.

"D-dipper?" Mabel stuttered, still trying to take in what was happening.

"I-I'm sorry m-m-Mabel! I-I, help me!! I'm sorry!! Please!" Dipper pleaded to Mabel, crying even harder, hics turning into deep gasps for air.

Mabel stood for another moment and ran over to dippers aid. She pulled out her giant first aid kit, grabbing medicines for the open wound and gauss to wrap around his arm to stop the bleeding. Dipper continued to plead, apologize, and cry. Even though Mabel was in the process of saving her brother she was very scared of what had become of him, what he had done to himself, but she wanted answers, she wanted to know why dipper did this.

After awhile of calming dipper down, she finally built up the courage to ask him the many questions that filled her mind. Each question was answered to what sounded truthful enough. Dipper wouldn't look at Mabel, he was scared to do so, he was afraid that his sister would get up and leave, never to return to him. From all the crying dipper had done he had gotten a headache and had gotten tired for real this time. He started to wobble back and forth, shutting his eyes and finally falling over. Mabel smiled and put blankets over him, tucking him in and making sure he's comfortable. Mabel decided she would let him rest, he's had a long day, she'll get to the bottom of this situation later.