Five nights at freddys

(Picture by Cherryviolets, awesome artist! By the way this short story will probably be longer than the other ones, ironic huh? Lol)

Me, dipper, Mabel, and gruncle Stan sat in the dim living room of the shack, staring off into space, not speaking, until dipper broke the silence.

"What... What are we going to do?" He asked, sadness filling his voice.

We were running low on money and we haven't gotten tourists in over a week. I sat next to dipper, my head on his shoulder as I thought of a way to make more money. Then it hit me, I remembered the pizzeria into town that had been there for decades, rotting down to nothing. I had shown Mabel and dipper the game, I kind of felt bad for doing it because it gave dipper nightmares for about a week, but he doesn't get them anymore.

"Maybe..." I started, everyone looked up at me.

"Maybe I could work at.. At Freddy fazbear pizzeria... It won't get us much money, but it's $150 a week." I said, but I much as I tried to sound confident, the twins knew I was scared of the idea.

"N-no, I won't let you do that Sophie." Dipper wrapped his hand around mine and held it tight, I blushed.

"I agree with dipper, you'll get yourself killed!" Mabel replied.

I looked down, it was a bad idea but it was the only chance we had.

"I don't care, we need to get money somehow and if I die, I died trying to save you guys, and I think that's a good reason." I looked at everyone in the room, they all exchanged glances with each other.

"No..." Mabel finally said.

"What choice do we have? There's no other jobs that will except kids our age, and we need the money. Just one night, and if I come back not injured, then another night, how about it?" They looked at each other and they knew I wasn't gonna give up on this, so they finally agreed.

"Also you can text me." I reassured them, dipper put his head on mine and wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to him, he really didn't want me to do this.

I pulled out my phone and grabbed the recent news paper on the place and called the number and applied for the job. After I hung up I looked at them and they stared back at me.

"Well, I better get to bed, my shift starts at 12:00 am." I said quietly and I started to get up and walk towards the twins room and got into dippers bed, I usually sleep with dipper but nothing happens, just cuddling.

A minute later the door creaked open and I saw dipper peaking behind it with a worried look. He saw me gaze up back at him and he proceeded to enter the room. He climbed into his bed with me and laid down on his back, staring at the ceiling.

"I-I wish you didn't do this..." He murmured

"It's okay dipper, really, I'll be fine, I'm good at the game, who says I won't do good in reality?" I tried to sound encouraged but it wasn't working, dipper rolled to his side and faced me, looking me in the eye.

"I love you to much to loose you" he said, his face flushing a bit.

I smiled a bit but that didn't hide the tears that threatened to fall, my lip quivered a bit, and dipper could tell. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him, and tears rolled down my cheeks and onto his shirt. I sniffled a few times and took deep breathes, I finally grew tired and fell asleep.

Hours later my alarm went off at 11:30 pm, me and dipper both shot up and rubbed our eyes. I crawled out of bed and chose some old clothes that I don't care about and took them into the bathroom to change. I brushed my teeth, I don't know why, but why not? When I was done in the bathroom I went to walk downstairs when dipper grabbed my arm.

"Dipper, I'm gonna be la-" he cut me off, giving me a kiss on the lips.

That was our first kiss, I blushed deep red and so did he. dipper held me in a hug for a few moments and let go.

"Stay safe" he said, his face serious.

"I know" I told him, smiling slightly.

He followed me all the way to the door and waved goodbye. I waved back and watched him shut the door, I turned my back to the building and started walking towards the deathly pizzeria. I finally got to the building, the way it looked, so worn down, old, and creaky, everything about this place made the hairs on my back stand up. It was 11:46 pm now, I opened up the door and dust flew in all directions. I entered the building and marched up to the stage, looking each individual animatronic in the eye.

"So, which one of you is gonna make the first move?" I said, my voice held no emotion.

"Poor souls... you were treated badly, you shouldn't have died like that, now you're trapped." I continued, now my voice filling with sorrow.

"But, that's okay, I will respect you, if you respect me. if you promise not to kill me, I promise not to shut you out, deal?" I found myself talking to these devilish animatronics as if I've already lost my mind, but who's to say I have? I walked over to foxy, I couldn't look him in the eye, he was my favorite.

"Ahoy captain, ye be needin an addition to ye crew?" I mimicked a pirate, with a bit of a smile, I looked at the time, 11:53 pm it read.

"Well, you were always my favorite, you still are, you never meant to bite that child, it wasn't your fault. I know you can't control it, but please try, for me, think of all the fun things we could do, other than killing me? We could play pirate and eat pizza, we could have the best of times! But that can only happen if you don't kill me." I said to the broken pirate fox, reaching my hand up to his head and patting it gently a couple of times, never thought I'd touch any of these animatronics.

"11:58 pm, better get in my office before my shift starts, I see you later captain." I smiled a bit, waved, and walked into the office.

Once I sat down in the office chair and picked up my tablet, the phone rang and left a message. it was the phone guy, it was 12:00 am.

Night 1, has officially begun.