It's Okay to Cry

(This story is based on what happened to me at school today. I drew the above pic, don't steal please.)

It was 5th hour, history class... I hated that class because I never understood anything, and the teacher doesn't help much. Today was worse, I was trapped between helping my broken Internet friend on Pinterest and my negative thoughts. I didn't much talk to anyone or act like my hyper normal self, unfortunately the only ones to question it were Dipper and Mabel. Anyways, the whole hour I was finishing up a test, it's Friday and the hour was almost over, I'm still not finished with the test, but what was the point? I was gonna get a horrible grade anyways.

*ding dong*

Everyone gathered their stuff and was off to their next hour, dipper and I usually were slower on making our way out of the class room.

"So what's wrong?" He asked again.

"I don't know..." I trailed of into a whisper.

He looked at me with concern, I avoided eye contact to avoid crying, but the feeling was gaining on me quickly. when we finally got out the door I could feel myself cracking and tears escaping and I had to do something to hide it. I tapped dipper on the shoulder and he faced me, before he could say anything I wrapped my arm around him (I had my stuff in my other arm) slowly and buried my face into his shoulder and let myself cry out.

His face went pure red for a moment and he wrapped his arm around me. Despite my crying I could hear and feel him telling people to keep walking while gesturing them to move on with his hand. I held tight to the back of his shirt like my life depended on it while trying to stop crying. we finally split he led me to the girls bathroom to settle down while he waited out side by the water fountains. about a minute later I came out feeling better and he made me laugh. We headed to our next class, unfortunately we had different classes this hour, but Mabel has class with me, so I'll be okay.

"You're sure you're okay, sophie?" He asked once more.

"Yes" I nodded and smiled, waving goodbye.

He smiled and waved back as he entered the class room. I turned around blushing and said.

"Maybe I should cry more often..." I giggled at what I'd just said.