Make the Nightmares End

(I drew the above pic, this short story was based on that wolf, I know it doesn't have wings in the pic, but let's just pretend it does lol, also let's pretend Sophie is there to XD some things don't go as planned)

I felt bad for Dipper, I really did, I tried every day to help him, but it hurt so much to see him go through the same brutal nightmare Bill Cipher gave him every night. At first I was a mess trying to help him, cause, well.. I didn't know how to handle the situation, but I pulled my self together and tried harder, I think it's helping, but only to get him through the day. He's loosing more sleep than usually, mainly cause he refuses to shut his eyes for more than 10 seconds, he lies and says he's doing fine, but everyone knows he's getting worse. I stick by him almost all the time, just in case he gets a hallucination, or needs a hug or whatever, I wish I could do more. We've looked through the journals, but we didn't find anything, but even so, we still went on monster hunts, it usually made him feel better to be out in the forest. That is, until today.

"Hey! I found a monster I've been wanting to show you Sophie!" Dipper yelled at me.

I rushed over, "Oh cool! What is it?" I ask.

He flips through the pages and lands on a magnificent looking creature, it had the body of a wolf and the wings of a pegasus.

"So what do you think? Want to go find it?" Dipper suggests.

"Of course!" I jump up and head out of the bedroom and outside, Dipper catching up to me.

We walked into the forest and the further we went, the creepier it got, of course. Dipper was about to speak when something dragged him into the forest, I looked around frantically and screamed Dippers name many times.

Dipper was dragged into a clearing, when he stood up, he only had a few seconds to recover until Bill appeared in front of him.

"B-bill.." Dipper stammered looking up at Bill with a look of pure terror.

Dipper went pale, this is how his nightmare always started, now he feared it might end the same way to.

"What's the matter pinetree? This situation look familiar to you? hahaha!!" The demon mocked.

Dipper fell backwards on his butt and tried to scoot away, but he was so weak from sleep loss and fear that he could barely move. Tears began to form and he looked back up at Bill, defeat showing in Dippers eyes. Bill raised his arm up and started to suck the life out of Dipper, like in his nightmare, but Bill only just begun when I finally found them and wrapped my arms around dippers head, blocking his vision and breaking the trance. His body went limp but he was still breathing, good. I glared back up at Bill, but it didn't seem to effect him.

"Haha! Am I supposed to be scared by that?" He said sarcastically.

After a few minutes I felt something big walk up behind me, but whatever it was, it made Bill disappear. I slowly turned my head around to see it was the creature Dipper wanted to show me, and just like in the journal, it was amazing and graceful, it was even kind. I could feel Dipper start to move a little and open his eyes, the creature laid down beside us so we could lay on it, well, Dipper laid against it, I kind of just sat beside it, but eventually I grew tired and laid against the wolf. The wolf also gave in to being tired and laid it's head down, I thanked it, it seemed like the nice thing to do. We could rest here, and go home later, Dipper was too weak to move right now, sleep will help, and with the wolf being around, he didn't flinch once in his sleep, for the first time in forever, no nightmares. I was happy, and so was Dipper.