ʚ6ɞ

i walked with lithuania and estonia to our apartment building. iceland already left to to go norway's.

i read that one romance book, not looking ahead of me.

OW!

i looked up startled, and it was a beam. luckily, it wasn't a big person who would beat me.

but lithuania and estonia laughed at me.

"why are you so into that book now? you were literally reading it the whole time we were at the bakery, and now in the streets! and you bumped into that beam!!" lithuania teased, laughing a little.

i was flustered.

"this book is just interesting!-" i blurted out, and walked away from the beam.

"really, is it one of those romance books you love so much? you probably obsess over girls in those type of books!" estonia teased.

"i don't! i don't do that," i said, embarrassed.

it's embarrassing when they tease me about the books i read.

they always think i obsess over the girls in those books. but i don't, it's mostly the masculine characters i like. but i think i'm sure i'm really not gay. that's just weird..!

so i laid on my bed, staring at the ceiling. it was dark. the only light source was my old lamp, that would flicker constantly.

it was about 21:15 pm. it's early, i know. but i'm just that tired.

and i thought about what happened today. denmark was one of my concerns.

i would never trust him. he will just end up as those powerful nations, who'll just do anything to make me cry.

he's probably just a power thirsty nation inside. wasn't he a viking? jā. there's no way he could be so nice!

but estonia and ice know him. is he nice to them?

but there's russia too. and germany. and sweden. isn't sweden allies with denmark?! will they team up on me?!

i was stressed at this point. i sighed.

go to sleep. just deal with this tomorrow.

.

.

.

.

.

i hid behind a tree, and held a rifle close to my chest.

there was fire and smoke, and explosions in the forest. i didn't dare to move from my place.

why is this happening again?! why are they always coming for me?!

gunshots fired. but i heard someone running, towards .. me?!

"OOOHHH LETLAND! WHERE ARE YA?!" i heard someone shout.