Chapter 2: Try to get along.

Dabi POV:
I had already won 4 games so I was in the lead. The rules were that the person who won the most rounds would get the 500 dollars, and whoever lost, had to chug a whole bottle of vodka.

Some time passes, and by then we had already played 20 rounds.  Tomura ended up in first place, I ended up in second, Twice in third, Megna in fourth, Compress in fith, and Toga ended up in sixth, making her the loser. "And we have a winner!" Twice exclaimed while raising Tomura's hand. "And we have a loser." Compress said teasingly while raising Toga's hand.

She rolled her eyes but slightly smiling. "Time for you to chug the vodka Toga!" Tomura said, technically cheering her on. "She's about to chug a whole bottle of vodka, give her some time." I said flustered, starting to create flames and ready to blast them his way.

I imagine Toga saw me because the next thing I new she said, "Hey look at me!" and with that she started to chug the bottle of vodka.

Tomura POV:
When Toga finished the bottle, Twice took her to her room
she looked as if she were about to pass out. I can't blame her though, it's likely any of us would've been on the verge of passing out, or would've passed out on the spot.

12:37am
I woke up to some loud noise. When I walked out of my room and into the bar, I saw Dabi. Ugh. I thought to myself, I had remembered earlier though..he thought I was looking at Toga, but from the corner of my eye I could see that he was ready to blast me with his quirk.

I didn't make any noise, he hadn't heard, or seen me when I walked out of the room. I ran up to him and grabbed him by the neck pushing him against the wall. "You little bitch!" I silently yelled, I was really only holding him by the neck, only slightly choking him. He looked around knowing everone was asleep. He pushed pushed me off and rubbed his neck a bit. "What the hell man!?" He whispered.

"Earlier I saw that you were getting ready to blast me with your god damn quirk!" I said. He just looked at me and said, "You were rushing Toga to CHUG vodka. Yeah, I go mad and wanted to blast you with my quirk! But Toga saw what I was up to." just getting more flustered. "I wasn't rushing her, it's called cheering on and playing a god damn game." With that he sent blue flames towards me. Intentionally missing.

I started laughing, and with that I tackled him to the ground.

Dabi POV:
I kicked Tomura off of me, and stood up quickly. I knew we probably shouldn't be hurting each other, so instead I blasted blames infront of him. He walked around the flames, but my reaction was too slow. He had me pushed against the wall again. But this time he used his quirk, just around a couple inches away from my head. With that he decayed a hole into the wall, I kicked him off, and blasted him. I didn't mean to, I wanted to miss but I guess I thought he was going to decay me next.

A/N: Okay so before I get any questions, on how Tomura didn't decay Dabi if he was holding him from the neck. Like I was before this is my UA, and Tomura is able to control his quirk. Anyways I hope you guys are enjoying, please let me know if you like it! <3

You read 618 words!