Chapter 14: Look at me now.

A/N: Hi! Sorry for not being as active, but I now do have more ideas for my stories after this break, so enjoy!<3

Dabi POV:
I get up quickly. Shoto looked at me with tears filling his eyes and then quickly looked away..starting to sob. "Why is my son dating this murderer!?"

Tomura POV:
"SO NOW I'M YOUR SON!?" Dabi started yelling. "AFTER ALL THOSE YEARS, AFTER FAKING MY OWN DEATH, NOW I'M YOUR SON!?" Tears started to fill his eyes, with rage and frustration.

"And he isn't a damn murderer." He muttered out trying not to get more frustrated. "First don't raise your voice at me, and second he killed his whole family." I stood there-..shocked..tears filling my eyes, and just upset. Nothing more.

"I CAN RAISE MY DAMN VOICE AT YOU ALL I WANT! YOU ARE NOT MY FATHER, AND YOU HAVEN'T BEEN FOR AS LONG AS I CAN REMEBER! YOU WILL NEVER BE MY FATHER. AND DON'T COME FUCKING NEWR ME AND MY BOYFRIEND IF YOU'RE JUST GONNA CALL HIM A MURDERER WHEN YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HIM!" He stopped yelling as his voice was getting raspy. He was letting out tears of frustration as I walked infront of him.

"You have no right..whatsoever of being anywhere near Dabi." I said as I hugged Dabi, "Get off my son." Endeavor said, trying not to get anymore frustrate, I ignored him, and just hugged Dabi tighter.

"STOP TRYING TO RUIN THEIR DATE!!" All of a sudden a random voice shouted, next you know it, we saw Toga on Endeavor back just slapping and punching him. Todoroki joined in, and tripped Endeavor, "Don't. Mess. With. My. Best. Friend." Toga said, with each word poking Endeavor with a stick.

Dabi was in shock, but then started laughing, "High-five Shoto!" Toga exclaimed. Shoto gave her a sincere smile, and high-fived her, "Thank you Toga and Shoto, for somewhat saving our date." I said chuckling.

"No problem! You can always count on the chaotic duo!" Toga said with great pride, "Chaotic duo..I like it." Shoto said smiling. We heard Endeavor start to cry, Shoto kneeled down next to him. "Dad please don't cry.."

"You look uglier then usual when you do." Shoto said patting him in the back, we stared laughing as Endeavor said, "I'm a terrible father." Shoto looked at us, then back at Endeavor. "You're just now noticing that?" Both Dabi and Shoto said, "Honestly though, you do realize you have 4 children, and all of them aren't mentally stable in one way or another, right?" Toga said crossing her arms.

"Toya, please take care of Shoto, and your siblings, I need to step away for a bit." Endeavor said as he started to get up, sounding upset. "I hope you learn how to take better care of your children, because he's not going back with you, until you learn how to properly treat your kids." Dabi said as he hugged Shoto.

Endeavor looked back at them and nodded, "And pardon me for calling you a murderer Tomura, I hope you can forgive me for that." I sighed, "It's fine. You can go now." he looked at Dabi and Shoto again, "Look at where I am now." Dabi said, and with that Endeavor left.

"That was weird." Toga said in a childish tone, "It was, I thought he was going to start fighting someone." Shoto responded, "Yeah, well come on Shoto, we'll be taking you-" Dabi cut himself off and scratched his head. "We can't take him home, what will the others think- or do!?" Toga said as she started to panic.

"Don't worry. I'll take care of that, come let's go." I said as I grabbed Dabi's hand, "NO!" Toga shouted, Shoto just seemed to try and go along with what Toga was about to say. "You guys are gonna stay here, and Shoto and I can go get Starbucks." Toga said as she tried to prevent us from leaving. "Can we get soba instead?" Shoto whispered to her. "Oh, yes- ahem- while Shoto and I go get soba."

Dabi and I looked at each other, and laughed. "Alright, goodbye, we'll get going. Dabi you can text me when you guys are ready to go home." Toga said as she started walking, Shoto quickly went after her, "I got Endeavors credit card by the way!" Shoto yelled out to Dabi, and he just burst into laughter.

I smiled at him and pinned him down to the ground, "This will hopefully be the last date where- whatever this was— happens." I said chuckling, "It's an unforgettable one." Dabi responded laughing.

I leaned in and kissed him-..which somehow ended up into a make out scene.

8:36pm

Dabi POV:
We were walking to a soba shop where Toga and Shoto were at, "Do you really think Kurogiri will be okay with Shoto staying there?" I asked Tomura, he looked at me, and gave me a smile. "I'm sure, I'll talk to him about everything too." He responded, we saw Shoto and Toga walk-in out of the soba shop, and they were laughing and no they were seeing on Shoto's phone.

"What are you guys looking at?" Tomura asks, "Baby and kid pictures of Dabi!" Toga said as she spun around in excitement. "Wait really!? Let me see!" Tomura said with the biggest smile, and going behind Shoto. "God damn it, really Shoto?" I said flustered. "I'm sorry! I just couldn't help myself!"

"That picture- send it to me!" Tomura said excitedly, we kept walking, and I just tried to ignore them behind me. Toga started walking next to me and started talking, although it was mostly about the pictures, so I didn't listen much. "Wait Dabi-" She said, "Hm?" I responded, as I stoped walking. "Is that a hickey!?" She said as she reached for my neck.

"N-No, it's not." I said as I quickly started walking again. "Oh my god it is!!!" She said as she jumped up and down. "I could've gone my whole life without knowing that."

8:58pm -At  home-

I sighed, and grabbed Shotos hand. We walked inside, and we right away saw Kurogiri cleaning the counter, "Hi, welcome ba-" he cut himself off, and Tomura went in front of us. "Shoto Todoroki. Endeavors kid. What's he doing here."

A/N: Hello! I'm finally back after so long! I want to apologise for my absence! And I know this chapter might've been a bit..random? But it was kind of the concept of was going for. Anyways, I'll be trying to post on Saturdays or Sundays from now on! I hope you guys enjoyed, and sorry for any bad grammar or misspells!<3

You read 1,134 words!