Chapter 10

Ok so am I goin to have 2 do the thing i did last time where I wouldnt continue writing my storie because so far I only have 7 fans n im kinda mad so make sure u tell ur friends bout my stories n stuff so ya here goes nothiin!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My hand grasped the handle of a blue bag and I heaved it off of the rack trying to make as little noise as possible. I landed with a quiet thud on the floor and I knelt down beside it and unzipped the top. Inside were a bunch of clothese much like the ones I was wearing now, some shampoo, conditioner, and other things that any girl would need for vacation. I grabbed a pair of hot pink pantis and a white Aeropostale shirt. I zipped my bag back up and put it back in it's place. I went into the bathroom and changed, when I looked into the mirror I gasped. I wasn't used to my new look yet. Startled, I stumbled out of the bathroom and landed on the couch next to Jake. I bent down to the point were my fore head was almost touching his and pressed my lips gently to his forehead. His eyes open and they looked startled at first but then understanding seeped into them and he sat up.

"How long have I been out?" he asked streching and putting his arm around my waist.

"About 7 hours, give or take" Luci said. But her voice was the same alluring voice she had used when I first met her, a voice that could make any man do what ever she asked them. His hand dropped from my waist. I looked over at Luci and glared into her eyes darkly.

"Luci, can I speak to you for a second?" I asked sweetly but gave her my death glare. She smiled back just as sweetly but had the same amount of loathing in her eyes.

"Sure let's go into the cockpit, theres nobody flying the jet, were on auto pilot " she said pouring the suger into her irresitable voice. My eyes boar into her skull and I was very near to peetrating her soul. She turned around and flounced gracefully to the door that lead to the cockpit I guessed. She open the door and I quickly followed her inside.

The front of the jet had a huge dashboard with atleast 300 hundread buttons and levers. The windshield was completely glass and gave me aclear view of the flawless sky before me. There were to leather seats in front of the dashboard and I sat down in the right one while she sat down in the left.

"Luci, I though I asked you not to use that voice around my team" I said in a slightly ticked off voice.

She smiled "this one you mean?" she asked useing the same voice. I felt a tiny tug at my heart but my facial expression didn't change. Then I had a sudden longing for something I could never have, o not something I could have, someone I could never have. A picture of Jake popped into my mind, it was the one my mother took of us when we first started going out. We where at the beach and his arm where wrapped around my waist and I was despratly trying to get away but he was tickleing me. Our skin was tanned from many trips to the beach much like these ones, my hair had blonde sun streaks in it and was slightly damp from the sea water. He had black sunglasses on and was wearing red and yellow flowered swin trunks. I had a baby blue bikini on and my black and white checkered sun glasses were pushed ontop of my head. He was smileing down onto my head and I was looking up at him smileing. My eyes were begging him to stop but he just gripped me tighter.

I snapped out of it and glared at Luci.

"You'll never have him" she whispered menicingly "he's mine." She got up quckly and slunk to the door.She kicked it open and I slipped through it rite after her. When I walked in the room I saw that alot had changed.

For one everyone was awake and sitting up, almost everyone. Jamie and Tim were in the corner sipping something out of ceramic mugs. Sam was sitting crosslegged on the couch and there was a cat on her lap, whitch confused me greatly. Jake was sitting in a chair next to a window looking out of it with a blank face. Luci walked over and sat down rite next to Jake, whitch by the way infuriated me. But I was going to have to deal with that later, I shot Sam a confused look and she just smiled knowingly.

"Where did the cat come from?" I asked still confused.

"It''s your brother" she said smileing. Now I got it, Matt was a shape shifter. He was a short haired tabby cat with long claws. He hopped down from Sam's lap and streched.

Then his hair began retreating back in his skull and his eyes got bigger. His claws receded back into his skin and his legs grew longer and longer. Then suddenly he was standing there fully clothed and perfectly fine.

"Wow, that was cool" I said trying to be unimpressed but it was hard. Suddenly his expresssion went fron a teasing grin to an ugly snarl. A low growl rose up in his throat and he looked rite past me and to the seat where Luci was seated. She was sitting there talking to him in a low purring voice. That sent a spark flying through my veings and it gave my body an electric charge. A deep growl came from somwhere in the room, it took me a minute or two to relize it buut the growl came from me. I stared at her and I could feel Sam come up and stand next to me. I could feel the heat from her anger radiate off her skin suddenly Jamie appeared next to me and she was literally shaking with anger. I layed my hand gently on  her arm and the shaking reduced slightly but I could tell she was still furious.

Behind me a heard an inhuman roar behind me but Luci and Jake didn't seem to hear. He looked..........hypnotized. I whipped my head around to see that Matt wasn't there anymore. In his place was a huge lion the size of a smart car, he was standing on the table barring his teeth and growling at the two of them. Tim was next to Jamie gently rubbing her back and trying to calm her down but nothing was working and all the tention in the room was sparking at somthing inside of me. Some was going to get hurt and by the looks of it, it was going to be Luci.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahahahahhahahahahahahahah I'm evil I left you guys on a cliffy LOL. But heres a littel insight, Luci will not stay evil forever that's all i'm saying

COMMENT AND VOTE

COMMENT AND VOTE

COMMENT AND VOTE

COMMENT AND VOTE

COMMENT AND VOTE

COMMENT AND VOTE

COMMENT AND VOTE

COMMENT AND VOTE

COMMENT AND VOTE

COMMENT AND VOTE

COMMENT AND VOTE

COMMENT AND VOTE

COMMENT AND VOTE

COMMENT AND VOTE

COMMENT AND VOTE

COMMENT AND VOTE

COMMENT AND VOTE

COMMENT AND VOTE

COMMENT AND VOTE

COMMENT AND VOTE

COMMENT AND VOTE

COMMENT AND VOTE

COMMENT AND VOTE

COMMENT AND VOTE

COMMENT AND VOTE

oK GUYS please do this n um support n do ur thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LUV ALL MY FANS ThANK yOu SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!