Chapter two:~A...model angel~

Ophelia Rivers' POV

My bedroom... My own superficial world. I spent nearly eighteen years in there.It's hard to tell otherwise because, technically i am bound to this place.Ray had always told me that i have no place in the outter world until i reach eighteen. When i ask why, he simply dismisses it,and replies that the right time will come and i will be enlightened.After several attempts to know the truth, i soon gave up because it was just vain,i wouldn't know until Ray allowed me to.

I grabbed my book and sat upside down on my bed.That was my position for the perfect read.

Reading was my passion and i was obsessed with every genre. However, what fascinated me and got me curious was magic.I have known so far a good few things about it. And since i have some weird instinct telling me that i should know further about it,i just keep reading and reading.

A loud knock on my door got me on my feet.

"Honey, it's me, Ray"

"Come in" i chimed.

" what were you doing?"

I waved my book at him and he nodded.

"There is someone you should meet.He is my bestfriend 's grandson"

What? I would actually meet someone? A human other than my grandparents ? That was....unexpected.

Why now ?why not before?why him?

" He came across the country to see you and get to know you. He will stay with us here until the...umm.....well he will stay with us that is all you should know for now."

" what? Ray,i'm tired of the secrets and the hiding. Really,i'm fed up already. Why did he come ?"

"wouldn't you like to know the true world?well, meeting people is the first step, starting with friends of course. "

I did not answer to that and he continued.

" you will be surprised how much it's easy and handy. "

" alright" i chewed my upper lip not really knowing what to respond to that.

" Good.He's waiting for you in the living room. "

"alright " i replied once again.

Ray dragged me gently out of my beloved room and soon i faced the most beautiful creature I've ever seen.

He was tall and well built.From behind, i could see his broaded shoulders and muscled arms,showing from his navy blue shirt that hugged his frame.His dark black jeans hung loose on his hips.He was a model,even better, an angel....a model angel. I couldn't avert my eyes,i needed time to take in all of him and couldn't wait to see his face .I stared at him creepily until Ray cleared his throat bringing both our attentions. Angel turned around slightly and i was yet again stunned by the perfection of this boy.

"Ophelia meet Zechariah Evans, Simon's grandson"

"Hi" He muttered nonchalantly.

What's his problem?

"Hi " i replied sternly leveling off with his tone.

" yeah,so, I'll let you two get to know each other." Ray said retreating backwards and clicking his fingers.

" whatever " Zechariah muttered.

A pregnant silence settled around us and we stood there, avoiding each other's gaze.

Out of the corner of my eye,i could see him, with his hands in his jeans pockets, checking the house. He was very handsome, i could practically melt, his face was drawn into perfection and utter beauty. Dark brown hair,