prologue.

❛ 𝗧𝗨𝗧𝗢𝗥 ❜

김선우 + 박성훈

- 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫 -

♡ ◞ no part of this book/story may be published, translated, or distributed without the author's permission.

♡ ◞ this story is purely fictional. all places used, names mentioned, events happened are all fictitious and a product of the author's imagination.

except: enhypen and other k-idol's mentioned.

♡ ◞ any resemblance with the names, real people living nor dead, places and events are all coincidence.

♡ ◞ enhypen is the softest boy group and they are must protecc. all unpleasant behaviors that are given to each of the members are all fictitious and not meant to make fun of them.

- 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 -

♡ ◞ some of the chapters contains profanities and other content that may or may not be offensive to anyone.

♡ ◞ lowercase intended.

♡ ◞ any inappropriate comments will be removed automatically. however, feel free to share your thoughts and opinions in the comments section. mostly, i'd appreciate it if you could address any errors or typos i've created.

♡ ◞ if you're not a fan of boy x boy stories, you're free to skip this one.

♡ ◞ let's appreciate sunsun's friendship, everyone!

- 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 -

♡ ◞ i would like to acknowledge the special participation of other kpop groups mentioned in this story.

♡ ◞ since english is not my first language, please excuse any typos or grammatical errors.

sunsun au.
COFFEEHOON ❙ 2021
april 2021 — ????