ten

“sunoo-ssi, are you alright?” son dongpyo, sunoo's classmate, asked as sunoo nodded slowly and managed to smile at him

“sunoo-ssi, are you alright?” son dongpyo, sunoo's classmate, asked as sunoo nodded slowly and managed to smile at him. he didn't want anyone to know what he was thinking.

at the meantime, sunoo was not in the mood for any form of interaction. perhaps it was because his mind was repeating everything that had happened the day before.

“what's up with sunghoon?”

sunoo placed his head on the desk table with a sigh. he had no idea and wanted to ask sunghoon, but he knew the older was still upset with him. so he just hung around and waited for sunghoon to cool down.

after a few minutes of stillness, sunoo heard his classmates rose from their seats and greet someone in sync. sunoo looked up to find their school's principal, seokjin, standing outside.

seokjin walked into the classroom with a bright smile on his face. because of his effervescent atmosphere, you'd never guess he's the principal, which is why all of the students adore him.

“hello, class 11! please have a seat.” seokjin spoke out, as sunoo's classmate sat down, leading sunoo to sigh once more, knowing that more activities would be forthcoming.

“i'm here to announce that we'll be taking a two-week break from school to focus on the charity program we're working on with other state universities,” seokjin stated, as the students began whispering to one another.

they're undoubtedly excited at the idea of a two-week break from school. who wouldn't be, right?

“i am pleased to inform everyone that you will all be helping the student comelec for the school's charity program, so please wear your PE uniform.”

sunoo then let out a sigh. he was drained, mentally and physically. he had a lot on his mind, and it was devouring both his head and his body. he was absolutely exhausted at the moment, and he wasn't sure if his body could take it.

“we are still short on funds. so, we need to hold activities that will help us raise money. at a later meeting, each president will discuss this in part.” seokjin continued, while the students smiled and nodded.

since seokjin was really into supporting charity for helping some groups who needed it, hybe university is quite active in charity activities, so this isn't unusual, and they've been expecting it since last week, when the comelec was really busy collecting funds.

“kim sunoo, please come to my office as soon as possible,” seokjin called sunoo out after speaking with their adviser.

sunoo bowed his head, before walking out the classroom. with his tumbler in his hands, he was deep in thoughts but he shrugged it off and dashed over to seokjin's office.