one

sunghoon stepped out of their car, his bag slung over his shoulder, and his mother following behind him

sunghoon stepped out of their car, his bag slung over his shoulder, and his mother following behind him. both be walking inside sunghoon's university, hybe university.

park sunghoon. one of hybe's top student, school's athlete in skating and to talk about the visuals, bruh. he got it all. however, he is tough and as cold as an ice.

sunghoon and his mother walked into the principal's office, in conjunction with his skating practice. mrs. park is cautious about sunghoon's academic performance and to put it in another way, she would not want her son to be labeled, a failure.

hybe's principal, kim seokjin, welcomed them with a warm greeting as soon as they walked into the office. “please take a seat, mrs. park and sunghoon.”

sunghoon bowed respectfully to seokjin as he accompanied his mother to their seats, “mrs. park, welcome to hybe university. so, how can i help you?” seokjin enquired of her.

“mr. kim, thank you very much.” mrs. park responded, “i'd like us to talk about something with regards to my son, sunghoon,” sunghoon stayed silent as she added.

“his training schedule is approaching, and his coach informed me that he will be excluded for the entire second to fourth semester by the end of this month.”

“and what about it, mrs. park?” seokjin asked, nodding his head.

“mr. kim, as a mother. sunghoon's academics are indeed a source of concern for me. he certainly excelled as an athlete, but his knowledge of other areas could be vital, so i wanted him to have a tutor.” mrs. park said, making sunghoon sigh before butting in.

“i have told several times, mom, i don't need the assistance of a tutor.”

“mrs. park, i completely understand your concern. sunghoon, on the other hand, is right. he doesn't need one because he is a top student at hybe, standing in fifth after choi beomgyu.” seokjin agreed wholeheartedly with what sunghoon had said.

“i know, mr. kim,” mrs. park says with a smile. “but i'm really hoping he gets one. as soon as possible, prior to the start of his training.”

“we'll focus on that, mrs. park,” seokjin paused before nodding. “we'll find a tutor for sunghoon as soon as possible.” mrs. park gave a genuine smile before thanking seokjin.

sunghoon, on the other hand, brushed his hair back with his fingertips. “this is going to end badly.” sunghoon mumbled.

️ㅤ

sunoo yelled, “wonnie!” as he caught up to his roommate, jungwon. he awakened late, which meant he had to hurry through everything in order to catch up with the younger.