nine

sunoo, on the other hand, remained in his place as sunghoon awaited for his response

sunoo, on the other hand, remained in his place as sunghoon awaited for his response. he was taken aback and anxious about how he would respond at sunghoon.

he wished to drown himself in the depths of the ocean, because of the embarrassment he was facing today.

luckily, jungwon breaks the ice between them by striking up a conversation. sunoo had no idea that jungwon may also be his life saver.

“i guess if we don't leave now, we'll be late, right hyungs?” sunghoon carefully switched his gaze to jungwon and nodded gently.

“yes, that's right. i'll be waiting for you two at the car,” sunghoon murmured and smiled before walking towards his car as jungwon pushed sunoo into the living room.

as they reached the living room, jungwon said to sunoo, "you're so dumb." before grabbing his bag, making sunoo pout.

“i know. he'll keep bothering me about it. i'm afraid i'll freak out and say something stupid. i'm still not ready yet.”

he's clearly upset that, due to his incompetence, he almost exposed sunghoon about his intentions and feelings.

sunoo is figuring out when is the ideal time to tell him about it, and if sunghoon already knew. it would be the end.

sunghoon was resting against his car, his phone in his hand, as the two stepped out of their apartment. he is preoccupied in his phone, probably surfing.

sunoo locked his gaze on him. sunghoon's visuals were absolutely stunning. sunoo wondered as to why sunghoon didn't have someone with whom he could be in a relationship.

i mean, there's no way he won't have one.

“wonie, what do i do now? take a look at him. he's incredibly attractive.” sunoo murmured to jungwon, who responded with an eye roll.

“you're whipped.”

when sunghoon saw the two, he straightened up and put his phone in his pocket.

sunghoon unlocked the backseat door for jungwon, but as soon as jungwon stepped in, he shut it, causing sunoo to glare at him.

“are you playing tricks on me, hyung?” sunghoon smiled and opened the front seat door as sunoo asked him with his arms crossed on his chest.

cute. sunghoon thought.

“chill. sunoo-yah, you'll take a seat here. just get in.” sunghoon smiled as he motioned for sunoo to take the front seat.

sunoo looked at sunghoon for a moment before sighing and entering into the front seat, as sunghoon closed the door for him.

“now, tell me, wonie. who would fall for a man like that?” sunoo asked jungwon in the back since sunghoon was still outside.