six

sunoo is simply sitting on the skating park's benches with his tumbler in his hands

sunoo is simply sitting on the skating park's benches with his tumbler in his hands. he didn't see sunghoon around, so he figured he was being forced to come here for no reason.

he huffed and was about to walk out the exit when his arm was grabbed, causing him to stop at some point.

when he turned around, he saw sunghoon, who had his bag draped over his shoulder.

"where are you going?" sunghoon asked him as he let go of his grip on sunoo's arm, but sunoo didn't respond.

sunoo looked confused after sunghoon said, "follow me."

"and where exactly are we going, sunghoon?" sunoo questioned as sunghoon stopped abruptly. he didn't answered and led sunoo out of the skating rink.

"hello? this is kidnapping!"

sunghoon dragged him to the parking lot, where they stop right in front of sunghoon's car.

sunoo looked at the car before shifting his attention to sunghoon. sunghoon didn't say anything and gestured for sunoo to get in to the car first.

sunoo wasn't sure what sunghoon's plan was, but he wasn't in the mood to fight back, so he went first, with sunghoon in the driver's seat.

"just so you know, this is kidnapping," sunoo glared at sunghoon, who had belted his seatbelt, and stated, "i can report you, sunghoon."

"stop talking and put your seatbelt on."

sunoo rolled his eyes and groped for his seatbelt's weebing belt attempting to buckle it, but it was stuck. he tried again, but it didn't seem to work.

sunghoon might just have noticed the boy struggling, so he helped sunoo in fastening his seatbelt.

sunoo was taken aback by how close sunghoon was to his face, so he backed away as sunghoon turned to face him.

sunoo wasn't lying when he said it made his heart skip a beat. why does he feel butterflies in his stomach all of a sudden?

despite the fact that their faces are inches apart, sunghoon's last words made sunoo lose his temper,

"next time, carefully pull it so you won't be humiliated when you ride in someone's car."

sunghoon then sit up and started his engine as if nothing had happened.

"you always tease me," sunoo said, looking at him. "i hate it." and just stared out the window of the car.

he mentally smacked himself across the face for the butterflies and sparks he felt at sunghoon when he shouldn't be.

sure, sunghoon has one of the most attractive faces, but values are more important than looks.

"has anyone ever told you that when you're upset, you look cute?"