eight

it's been a week since sunoo began tutoring sunghoon

on the first day, everything went according to sunoo's plan, but as time passed and more things and occurrences happened, he could only feel the fear he had been avoiding: falling in love with sunghoon.

who can blame him?

sunghoon can do something that causes him to experience waves of emotions. similar to how butterflies fleet along the dandelions that blossomed at the meadow in spring.

why is he giving high hopes to sunoo?

both of them are in the study room, where they usually are. sunoo has taken a seat in front of sunghoon. he's just staring at sunghoon, who's frantically filling up the worksheets.

sunoo's thoughts are still swirling around in his head. this is something he has been thinking about every day and night.

should he ask as to what sunghoon is up to?

after a few seconds, sunghoon sat up straight, brushed his hair up with his fingers, and smiled. “super easy,” he said confidently, as sunoo raised a brow.

“i seriously doubt it.” sunoo responded, “let me see,” as he grabbed for the worksheet that sunghoon had handed him.

after checking all the figures and solvings sunoo says, “hyung, it's completely wrong. your solutions aren't even related in your responses.”

sunghoon scratched the back of his neck but was unfazed.

we all know he did it on purpose and that he knows the answer, and he's just pretending like he shouldn't since he doesn't want sunoo to quit his job as his tutor.

“i thought i got the right one.”

sunoo rolled his eyes and laughed a little, as he thought it was hilarious.

sunghoon didn't even attempt to solve it instead, he simply drew some shapes and wrote some numbers to ensure that he had some solutions to show at sunoo.

“you wish. that is why i doubted.”

sunghoon gave a small smile in regards to sunoo's response, as his attention was drawn to the younger, who seemed to be busy collecting the questionnaires to his envelope.

“you can show me,” sunghoon said as he fidgeted with his ballpen.

he seemed to say it in reverent whispers, as if no one could hear or understand what he was saying.

“wait hyung, what?”

sunoo was confused by what sunghoon had said, and he was even more startled when sunghoon abruptly stood up and walked directly to him.

his heartbeat is racing once more. why does he constantly feel this way around sunghoon?

sunoo didn't hear what sunghoon said, so he's not sure why sunghoon is approaching him, but thankfully the older repeated it.