seven

“and that's what happened

“and that's what happened..” sunoo said, as jungwon raised a brow and slowly nodded.

“he seemed to be planning something. otherwise, i'm hoping my assumption is wrong.” sunoo giggled as jungwon spoke.

sunoo finds it adorable when jungwon is overprotective of him.

“however, you should know something.” sunoo murmured, fidgeting his fingers, "even though i kind of hate sunghoon, he did something which made me feel butterflies."

“are you saying you like him? sunghoon hyung appears to be a heartbreaker. you are the vase, and he is the hammer. he has the strength to destroy you.”

“you're vulnerable, and we all know what'll happen if you have a breakdown. that is something i do not want to happen to you.” jungwon expressed his thoughts.

“i know it's wrong. like, completely wrong. i also don't want to hurt myself. i'm trying to figure out if i like him or whether it's just because he's flirting or kind to me.” sunoo kept going.

he fears that having a small crush on sunghoon may lead to him making a bad decision.

“wonie, what if he's doing it on purpose?”

sunoo was expecting jungwon to respond, but all he heard were small snores from the younger. sunoo run his finger's on his hair and sighed as he looked at jungwon, who had already dozed off.

“goodnight, wonie..”

it ended up taking him minutes before deciding to go off to sleep when his phone started ringing, it was from an unknown number.

“who is going to call me in the middle of the night?”

sunoo accepted the call. “hello, who is this?” when the person on the other end of the telephone began to talk, his eyes widened. he had little idea who it was.

what time is your first class?

it was no other than, park sunghoon.

“where did you get my number?”

sunoo feels confused, and his heart is racing at the same moment. why would sunghoon call him so late in the night?

i have my own ways of doing things. so, answer my question.”

“around 7 - 7:30, why?” sunoo rolled his eyes before responding. on the other end of the line, he can only hear sunghoon giggling.

i can feel you rolling your eyes on me.”

i'll pick you up tomorrow. no buts, see you.

as the phone call ended, sunoo was left speechless. he was stunned, unable to understand what had just occurred.

“as if he knows our address, such a dimwit.”

he thought to himself, how stupid of sunghoon to come get him tomorrow morning when he didn't even know their address, or did he?