seventeen

they had a great time watching a skating competition close to the action as they were seated in the front rows

they had a great time watching a skating competition close to the action as they were seated in the front rows. the boys couldn't help but be impressed by the skaters' daring tricks and pirouettes.

it was a difficult battle.

"jaemin's choreography looks recycled from previous performances." jongseong says, munching on the sandwich given to them by jungkook.

taehyung, jungkook's husband, prepared snacks for the boys since the competition was a long course and sunghoon was also the last skater to perform.

bringing them snacks will keep them from leaving the stadium to buy food.

"really? have you seen some of his routines before?" jungwon asked to jongseong, who nodded and started drinking his cola.

"jaemin's routine was closely equivalent to sunghoon hyung vibes, because their trainers are friends." riki explained as jungwon nodded and munched on his sandwich.

"however, sunghoon hyung will do the strongest." riki added, and they both agreed.

"gosh, this is killing me." sunoo says, holding the unopened sandwich and cola.

he was incredibly anxious, as if he were competing against skilled skaters the same as sunghoon.

"sunoo-ssi, don't be nervous. we all know sunghoon will do well," jake says as he pats sunoo's shoulder.

sunoo smiles, but he can't hide his nervousness.

"it's happening," mumbled heeseung, drawing the boys' attention towards the next performer within the rink.

it was park sunghoon.

he was skating around the rink in his black jacket, practically warming up his skates minutes before his performance.

when sunghoon saw his friends in the front rows, he immediately smiled at them, causing them to cheer for him.

"give it your all!"

"fighting, park sunghoon!"

heeseung and jake even made him a heart, which made sunghoon laugh while warming up.

sunghoon did small jumps and turns as he fell in the right place. he shot a quick glance at his boyfriend, who mouthed, "good luck, i love you." as sunghoon nodded and smiled.

"from hybe university, we now have park sunghoon."

the audience, hybe university students, and especially sunoo and his friends, started cheering for him.

sunghoon then removed his jacket before handing it to jungkook, revealing his white silk texture top, which looks compliments his skin.

sunghoon then skates to the center of the rink, indicating that he is ready to begin his performance now that the timer has begun.