twelve

sunoo locked his gaze on the boy in front of him, his hands trembling and his eyes twinkling like stars

he was unable to express his emotions, but he is overjoyed. although he realized taking a risk might hurt him, but isn't taking a risk worth it if it means keeping park sunghoon?

as for sunoo, life is too short to be devoured by your fears, so why not make the most of these precious moments by experiencing love and being loved by someone you care about?

sunoo remained silent for a minute, which made sunghoon nervous. he was aware that he had caused the younger to be amazed by what he had said. as a result, he began speaking about his reasons right away.

“i realize i'm going too fast. we've only known each other for a week, but there's something about you that makes me not want to waste the opportunities.” sunghoon said, caressing sunoo's hands.

sunoo smiled as he stared at sunghoon, as if it were all a dream. sunghoon's sincerity was perceptible in every word he spoke.

he clearly loves sunghoon and is uncertain when his feelings will cease. therefore, he should give them a shot. right?

“i...” sunoo began, unable to form any words but giving it his all. he doesn't want to tempt fate, especially now that he knows sunghoon likes him back.

“as the days went, i began to feel something i shouldn't be feeling like, i've been floating in puddles of butterflies whenever i'm with you.” sunoo said, looking intently at sunghoon as the wind caressed his skin and hair.

“we're in separate worlds bounded by different circles, but i'm not really sure if i can cope, sunghoon. i'm afraid our love would be complicated as i envision it.” sunoo says, as sunghoon glanced at him with affirmation.

“and i know we don't have the authority over everything that tends to happen around us, we may be emotional.” he added.

“but, if pain seems to be the only thing that would get me to be with someone i love...” sunoo paused for a moment and smiled at sunghoon.

“then i'd be willing to be in pain just to be with you, sunghoon.” sunghoon wasn't sure if he'd be looking happy or not. he doesn't have any idea their love could become so threatening.

sunghoon was only a skater, and sunoo was his tutor. their love wouldn't hurt as much as sunoo said it would, right?

he was aware that the only hindrance was his time for sunoo. most likely because he is a skater and would always tends to stay at the skating rink, but he could manage his time.

then why is sunoo talking about being hurt if they haven't even begun?

“i know i shouldn't really be talking about it, but i'm just being honest. we can't predict the future to us.” sunoo said, as sunghoon sighed. he knew sunoo was correct, they couldn't predict what would happen after this day.