eighteen

it was a fun car ride, but sunghoon was clearly annoyed while driving because jongseong was sitting in the front seat with him, which is supposed to be sunoo's seat, but he can't do anything because his cousin loves to tease him

riki, on the other hand, was constantly checking on jungwon, who was sitting next to the window. sunoo kind of noticed it, so he elbowed riki as the youngest looked at him, teasingly wriggling his brows.

"what's wrong with you, hyung?" riki asked in hushed tones as sunoo pointed to jungwon, who was siting beside him.

riki then glanced over at jungwon, who was probably admiring the beautiful scenery outside the window, until he looked away, which made sunoo chuckle.

then he wonders if riki likes jungwon.

"how long are we staying there, bro?" jake asked, munching a biscuit and looking at sunghoon, who was staring at the road.

"three days? the caretakers had already prepared the house for us so that when we arrive, all we have to do is rest, cook, and have fun," sunghoon responded, smiling as he looked in the front mirror.

"it sounds fun! let's celebrate your win as well! this is like an after party, right?" jake exclaimed excitedly, as sunghoon and the boys chuckled and agreed with him.

"and that's why i brought this too," heeseung explained as he displayed alcoholic beverages inside his hand carry bag as jongseong, sunghoon, and jake laughed and smacked him because they had three underage boys with them.

"yah! what's a celebration without a little alcohol? and, of course, i'll keep an eye on these kids."

the younger ones simply rolled their eyes at what heeseung said, as if they couldn't handle their drunk selves.

jongseong then adds, "riki and I went out a lot in night outs at states. to my surprise, he has a high tolerance to drink and is a responsible drinker. so we don't have anything to worry about."

"but these two..." jongseong began, attempting to tease jungwon and sunoo, which caused them to laugh together along with riki.

as their hyungs teased them, jungwon could only roll his eyes. he then told them he had tried once, but he doesn't drink very often because he doesn't want to drink too much alcohol.

meanwhile, sunoo covered his face in embarrassment, refusing to drink even once. he'd seen a lot of dramas, and he doesn't want to end up doing things he doesn't want to do, just like the dramas he's seen.

an hour later, following the exciting car ride when they arrived at the private beach house, it had already been dark. it's because they decided to head in the afternoon, not realizing how far the summer house was.

they could see how beautiful the area was at night because of the headlamps and post lighting fixtures that surrounded the area and cottages.

and as soon as sunghoon parked the car, the boys, especially heeseung, jongseong, and jake, dashed inside the resort.