13-05-2030

Dear Diary,

Yesterday, when I was looking at my schedule, I also noticed a code I do think I know what it means:

0830 ED2_543

I think that has to mean I've got to go to school today. Of course, Billy calls me in and takes me to a school bus, and totally restrains me. I can't move around, but I can guess where I'm going to today. Yes, I'm going to school. And yes, these kids want to truly teach me a lesson! I try to get up to get some water, but I can't release my restrains. And when I ask for a glass, I completely get ignored by the kids, and one even comes up to me to whip me. Izzy sits right next to me, but I don't want to talk to her at all.

I arrive at an old school, and Ben comes to take me into a classroom. Once there, he attaches me to a chair, in a way I can't get up. It is no fun at all to go to school as an adult, especially when the teacher is a child. To be exact, the teacher I've got in my first lesson is Ben. Like, I feel like these children are literally raising me again, as if I'm still not ready for the society. The lesson itself is so boring, I can't pay attention, but I don't quite fall asleep. I regularly get shocked, but that doesn't help me from being distracted from the lesson. Eventually, I even become a bit drowsy, and sleepy. I fall asleep, but the teacher comes in and tries to wake me up, but I can't wake up.

I wake up again at the end of the lesson. Ben takes me to another classroom. Now, I'm well-rested, and I don't fall asleep. The lessons take very long to go through and are still very hard to understand. I sometimes don't even get what these kids are saying. The kids often ask me to repeat something. I often don't get what the children say, and I'm thus often given a slap on the palm of my hand. I feel very uncomfortable. These kids almost take out my soul!

During what I think is the 4th lesson, I meet Izzy. I try to talk with her, and this time, it seems like the teacher doesn't care. After that lesson, the teacher takes me to a dark room, where I have to stay for 2 hours. Then, I'm told if I do this tomorrow, I will get 6 hours of school detention. Yes, this is not my only day at school. I'm told I'm going to school regularly, and if I don't come, that counts as missing work. I'm also told about a test I'll get somewhere in this month. I immediately fall into stress, and try to escape. Ben catches me, and takes me back to the room, for another hour.

When I'm released, I notice no one is around me. I walk everywhere close, and all i see is a wall, until a child all of a sudden pops up out of nowhere. Either the kids made something to become invisible,or that kid already had the ability to disappear, and unleashes his true power with no adults to control him. I have a look at him, and he seems to be Ben. But I don't know if he really is Ben. I'm scared to the bottom of my heart, and when I'm taken by this child to the next class, I can no longer think I'm hallucinating. This kid can really become invisible! What if other kids can do it as well? They can, all of a sudden, end up anywhere they want, and no one will find them! But they can still find you, and even drag you in while in their invisible state. You never know where a child is! That thought is just scary on its own! I try to escape. Ben is just too strong to resist as a starving, tired, overworked, tortured and powerless adult. I just give up the escape out of soreness and Ben gives me a kick on my leg. Then, in the next class, Cindy is the new teacher.

Later that day, I'm taken back to my cell. However, I do still get some homework to do, further limiting my free time. I ask help from Ellen, but Billy of course notices this and spanks me and Ellen.Then, he takes us to a room, where we're given a little bowl of cold soup. That's not yummy at all! Then, I'm given 3 hours to do my homework. When I'm done, my homework is also checked. Ben finds my diary, and reads in it. I feel a bit scared, even though someone said they don't need this notebook at all. I try to take it back, but Ben never wants to, until hours later. I think he's just curious. Then,he says: "Ha! You can keep this book! I just want to read it!Just let me do that next time!" After that, I'm left alone for 2hours. Then, I'm taken back to my cell, and Billy returns. He gives me a glass of water, and then disappears, all of a sudden. Later, he pops up and says something to me that really hits me so much, I can't even write it down in my diary. I can only say it is something very, VERY rude. I can't forget it, yet i also can't express the feeling I have. I really have to lay down, and relax. After taking a nap, I come back up and ask Billy for excuse. He doesn't say sorry, and again kicks me on the leg. I eventually fall asleep.