05-06-2030

When I wake up, I already know what will happen today. I was told in my sleep, that the children want to take me right to the most dangerous place in the world of children, but I don't know where exactly it is. I can only imagine where I'm going to. Alice steps in to give me a single raw carrot. She then blindfolds me and puts a rope around my neck. As she pulls on it, I try to keep myself from falling, but she's obviously much stronger than me. She pulls me over the floor, and I don't know where I will end up.

As she removes my blindfold, I realize I'm in a small arena. I mean, I'm in the fighting zone, with zero experience. I know I'm going to lose, and have a slow, painful death. I see the children around me, always cheering. They might know better than me, or just expect something from me, or perhaps an opponent. O, guess who that opponent is.... I'm told Ellen will be my opponent for this series. I can't believe what happens here. She's my cellmate, and Alice wants us both to fight each other. I try to keep a safe distance to her, but a child comes and forces us closer anyway.

As the fight commences, I feel a loss of confidence,and still try to stay away from Ellen as much as possible, until she makes the first move. I know I have to counter, but it seems like I have two opponents: Ellen, and the situation itself. I don't see any doors, so I continue fighting. I hear the children cheering to us both, and know this will end with the death of one of us. But then, I see what looks like a small ladder mounted to one of the walls. I run immediately towards it, and climb up. The children see this as too lazy and cowardly, and try to pull me off the ladder while I'm just at the top. I successfully escape, and run as far away as possible. But then, out of nowhere, I see Alice running behind me. He takes me right back in the arena.

Once there, the fight continues, but not quite the way I expected it to. We're not given real weapons, and neither of us really dies, but it's still a bit unnerving to do this in front of an audience that only consists of children. Just trying to avoid each other in this arena is also very difficult, as there are no inside walls. That's of course made so adults can't escape without the children noticing, but it's also a bit of a hindrance. But the main factor are the children looking, as if they actually want to see one of us dead, if not both. I really feel like I'm not having a good time thanks to that kind of behaviour.

After the fight, the children take me to a large hallway, in which I have to hang up several paintings, which are very heavy. The children always look at me, even though they aren't here. I see the children put cameras everywhere, seemingly placed by the children. They only gave a plan to me, and I have to hang the paintings up myself. There are only very few children in the hallway itself, and yet it feels like there are too many to count. I just don't know what happens in the end, if the children will torture me. They eventually call me into their room and whip me several times, without telling me why.

Then, Alice comes in and takes me out, back to the prison, where I have to help one of the children with a small garden he's just setting up. When I look at him a little bit closer, I see he's Billy, my former guard. But he's just as mean as before, giving out punches and spanks for just a single mistake. He's always close, but also seems to be far away. For some reason, he just can't forget how I was when he was my guard. I might have different jobs in the meantime, but he frowns on me for my past. I almost push myself into a corner because of him.

Then, Alice takes me to my cell, with only a single glass of water. I talk to Ellen about today, but she's crumbled by the battle we were forced to take. She almost never thinks of an answer for my questions, and even tries to pull us apart. Alice quickly takes me out of my cell, and into a small classroom, where Ben comes and tells me about what the children want to see from adults: absolute discipline, total loss of any sense of joy and sympathy to other adults, and absolute surrender to the children. I feel like I can't give all these things at once, or even as individual values. For this reason, Ben whips me several times, and then takes me right back into my cell.

Once there, Alice gives me another glass of water. I again talk with Ellen about today, and she seems a little bit more open than last time. Then, I go to the clean-room, where I take a cold shower. I can actually accept it, given the temperature, but then the shower heats up, out of nowhere. I quickly try to turn it off, but there's no way to do so during a very long time. So I just step out of the shower, and try to find Alice. I ask her to turn off the hot shower, but she just pushes me back into it. After the shower turns off by itself, I go right to my bed to fall asleep. But then, Alice does the old trick and turns on a loud beep to keep me awake. This beep does go away very quickly.