17-06-2030

When I wake up, I quickly get out of my chamber andinto the dining room. There, Ben comes in and takes me outside. Hepulls me into a small basement. Once there, he holds a nail gun closeto me, and shoots nails in my skin, which are then very slowlyremoved. He does this several times, until I'm finally let out afterwhat seems to be several hours. He then finally gives me a seat inthe dining room. Alice walks in to give me a small loaf of bread.After that, she blindfolds me and pulls me to somewhere, but I can'tsee where exactly.

When she removes the blindfold, I'm inside what looks to be a large machine room. Inside is a large pump, supposedly used to inject the fuel into the spacecraft. Alice confirms this, and forces me to get one hundred barrels of fuel into the tank of the pump. Every one of these barrels represents about ten litres of a very special kind of fuel, but I can't see what it is exactly. I try to open one barrel completely, but it's held together so tightly, only a small opening can be punched right into the centre. After the last barrel is in, I have to give them back to Alice.

She then forces me to pull in all the boxes from the new storage space into the spacecraft, most of which contain research samples. I have to do this all by foot with no wheels under the boxes at all. This feels very heavy, and I regularly take short breaks. Whenever an octopod passes by, he gives me a bite, and slowly follows me back to the spacecraft. Once there, I have to put every box inside the spacecraft, and walk back to pull another box in. This goes on and on seemingly forever, and I find other adults who have to do the same thing.

That is, until Alice then comes to me out of nowhere, and pulls me right to the spacecraft. She then all of a sudden takes me right back to the pump. This time, I have to attach the hose to the spacecraft, and then keep an eye on it and turn it off when the tank is full. Alice seems far away, and wherever I look, she is never seems to be too close to me. But that only seems to be for a very short amount of time. Once I turn off the pump, I sill just sit where I have to. But then, Alice takes me right off the seat.

She then forces me to pull several more barrels of fuel into a special room, and to then seal the room perfectly, so it can only open if something goes wrong with the main supply. After it has been sealed, I do still notice some full barrels just outside. I try to open up the room in which all the other barrels are located,but it doesn't want to. Even when I push very hard, nothing happens. It seems like the door is only intended to be opened from inside. But then I start thinking this might be just because I totally lack the strength needed to open a door this heavy.

Then, Alice takes me right through the entire spacecraft, to check if everything is there. I have to write down if anything isn't there. I'm then forced to search it and take it back into the spacecraft. When anything slides out of my hands, Alice immediately beats me up. She also doesn't help me find anything I need at all. I ask Izzy, but Alice immediately comes to me with a large bat and throws it at me. I quickly pass out, and only minutes later do I wake up. Then, Alice pulls me right back into the spacecraft.

She eventually puts me back in the dining room, where I'm forced to take some tables and chairs into the spacecraft. Alice promises me if everything is in place, I get a slide of bread. She also tells me if I don't, or if any tables or chairs are taken in that aren't labelled, she will torture me brutally. Then, I start doing exactly what she tells me to do. She's always close to me, and sometimes, my legs just start to move all of a sudden, for seemingly no reason. I feel like I don't have control over my legs.

Once I finally feel like I've got my control back, I try to run away as fast as I can, until I fall on my face. Alice helps me up and takes control of my legs, to force me right to another table. Then, she forces me to pick it up and take it to the spacecraft. She does this several times, but I seemingly never pass out. Ben sometimes comes in to check I haven't taken any unmarked tables or chairs. The first time, she tells me I didn't, but after several times, she notices something is missing. He then immediately directs me to a torture room, and lets a large grill, which is covered in small hooks, down on me.

After that, it suddenly gets up. I feel myself being sort-of pulled up, and then falling down. I look at my body, and see a lot of small holes and wounds on my body. Ben then directs me out, back to work. Alice tells me this means I'm not going to get my rewards. She forces me to take all unmarked tables and chairs out of the spaceship and put them back into the dining room. Then, she forces me to take even more marked tables and chairs into the spacecraft, and I seem to be running faster than I ever did without the leg prosthesis. I almost can't keep myself up. Then, I'm directed to the sleeping position in the spacecraft. I can't fall asleep.