06-06-2030

When I wake up, I notice Alice opposite to my bed. She slowly comes closer to me, and takes me out of the bed. I try to hold myself to the bed, but Alice pulls my hand right off the bed and keeps it in her hands. She only releases me right at the breakfast room, where I'm given a small piece of bread. She then takes me to a large hall,where a lot of old paper is collected. I have to sort all the paper into different boxes, and take them to the right stack. Then, I have to take several stacks at once into a large machine which is designed to make smaller pieces of paper, which are then recycled.

Sometimes, I can't tell the difference between two types of paper while looking at them, or the box itself. It seems like there are children everywhere, just looking at my boxes, and they can often tell the difference. If I make a single mistake, I'm forced to put the box on another stack. The children then also give me several slaps on my cheek, or even on my face. They also often take me to a large, dark room, where I then have to stay for several hours.Afterwards, the children put me right where I should be, and I have to correct any mistakes the adults made.

Then, Alice takes me to the train station, as a new railroad has to be built. I have to help the children with the building of the division from the main railroad, which is called: "R1" on a map of to be constructed railroads. I also see one of the sub-divisions of R1, which has to go right inside the bounds of the prison. But I don't have much time to look on the map. Out of nowhere, Ann pops up and grabs me right at my legs. He takes me to the building site, and takes away my map.

I receive a very subtle illness. I feel a strong headache, and I have to cough every now and then. In addition, the illness is a major weakness for any adults who get this, and I can't stand upright any more. I almost feel like I'm going to pass away. Alice comes in and tells me that this illness is made by the children, to only be harmful to the adults. However, she also tells me that a cure is developed, in order to remove the virus from any adults. However, the cure will only be available tomorrow,for a very select number of adults. For now, I still have to do exactly what the children tell me to do.

Alice then takes me just out of the building site,and forces me to help with building one of the stations along the route. I just can't work like before, and Alice always gives me severe injuries, and then erases some parts of my memory, so I don't know what she did to me. I try to ask for water, but Alice ignores me. She also doesn't want to give me anything I ask for. Even when I scream for help, she seemingly ignores me. She always tells me I have to help the children, and that they will never help me when I'm helping them.

Afterwards, the children take me back to the building site, where a large rail-truck is waiting for the adults to be put in it. Inside, I can't see anything outside, but there are some very dim lights inside. I can see all the other adults inside, one of which is Izzy. I talk to her about the workday, and kiss her on her cheek. She gives me a kiss back right away, and even proceeds to kiss me with her tongue. I can really feel her affection for me, and the children never seem to know about it. Thee truck stops abruptly, and the adults are let out.

I end up in a large waiting area, as we have to wait until several other adults enter as well. They are then pulled through a very narrow door, right into a photo room. Inside, Alice puts every adult in the right place. I want to stand right next to Izzy, but Alice puts me somewhere else. I try to ask her if I could stand next to Izzy, but she says no. I go to Izzy anyway. Alice pulls right on my arm and forces me back where I have to stand. After a bright flash from a camera, I can see the photo in front of me, on a large screen.

Afterwards, I'm taken back to the building site,where I'm forced to lay the gravel down for the railway. This means taking the gravel from one of several large boxes, and using a small shovel to lay it down between the rails. I quickly become tired, and pass out. When I wake up again, I can't work for very long at all, and pass out more and more frequently. Alice comes to put me on abed, so I can have a quick nap. After that, I'm forced to work again, but Alice gives me a small amount of nap time for every hour of working.

Then, I'm taken back to my prison. I ask to Alice if she can replace Ellen with Izzy as my cellmate, and she tells me that may happen one day, but not now. Ellen tries to push Alice out of the cell, but Alice then puts a firearm right on her head, and she immediately raises her hands. Then, both of them walk away, and I don't know where they will go to. Alice returns very quickly, but without Ellen. She then puts me in my bed, puts a rope around me, and whips me several times. I don't know why she does that, perhaps just to force me even further into the rabbit-hole of the children.