15-06-2030

When I wake up, I quickly try to get out of my chamber, which seems to be locked down completely. Alice takes me out and into the dining room. She gives me a single loaf of bread, and glass of water. After that, I try to go back to the spacecraft with Izzy, but as soon as I even set a single step, Alice comes and throws a bat to me. She then also forces me to go into the garden and harvest some crops. I feel like a child is looking at me, seeing what I do. I eventually just can't do anything. Alice comes to me and gives me a slap on my leg.

Alice then takes me to the same laboratory as yesterday. She tells me all the children want to do today, is to take apart the hover-car, so they can recreate it on Earth. I'm forced to help with the task, and Izzy was never close to me. As I have to remove several components and have a look at what they are, and their purpose. Everything I do has to be done very precisely, as a single mistake might make the entire thing useless back on Earth. Alice is also becoming very strict when it comes to the time it should take to take everything apart. When I'm too late with a task, Alice immediately slaps me on my face.

The individual components become much smaller every time I take them apart, and Alice always seems happy to help me with all the research. I see the other children working on the hover-car as well, and think I just don't have to do what the children tell me to do. By that time, I'm also very confused of which component does which task. As soon as Alice notices that, she immediately comes to me and gives me several slaps on my face, and even punches me right in my stomach. I quickly get to work again, only to slack off very soon after.

Alice occasionally gives small nap times. In that case, I often sleep longer than Alice allows me to do, and she forces me to wake up by yelling at me. When i don't wake up from that, she often pulls out a large metal bar and hits me with it. Sometimes, I sleep through even that, in which case Alice pulls me out of my bed and takes a little bite on my legs. That always does wake me up, and I quickly get to work again. I'm never fully rested because of this, but at least the nap time does help.

In addition, Alice always seems to be very close to me, ready to give me a good punch if I make a mistake. Then, all of a sudden, Izzy comes in. She quickly approaches me and takes me to a large hall, where she then hugs me very tightly. Alice never seems to come in. Even when she walks in she never seems to notice us having a deep, lovely conservation. Even when we start flirting, Alice never seems to notice. Eventually she does come to us, but doesn't really seem to care. That is, until she comes another time, when she gives me another punch, this time in the back.

After that, she takes me into the hospital onboard the spacecraft, and tries to repair the bones in my back. Alice then takes me into a large suit, and it locks down. Alice now seems to have complete control over me. She forces me to walk to the laboratory. There, I don't feel my body even being there. It seems like I can't do anything myself, and Alice just changes me for what I do. I don't even remember anything about this time, but it only takes about one hour. I then slowly feel some pins retracting out of my body, as the control suit unlatches.

Alice then completely removes me from the suit and forces me to do what I initially was doing. Izzy comes in again, and Alice completely ignores her. But this time, I try to ignore her as well. Alice thus often gives me a snacks a reward, or so it seems. When Izzy comes closer to me, Alice immediately gives me a slap on my face. She then asks Izzy away and somewhere else. I don't know where she is, or what will happen to her. She comes back just minutes later, and tries to give me a good kiss. Alice immediately gives both of us a kick in our stomachs.

After all this hard work, after all this pain and deprivation, Alice finally takes me to the spacecraft, where I then have to give all reports I wrote and all photos I took, along with the components I personally collected to Alice. But then Alice also forces me to take all other boxes just as full and heavy as mine to Alice as well. She occasionally gives me a small lolly or a glass of water, but nothing more. She then, all of a sudden, she takes me out and forces me to have a last look inside one of the boxes, so if anything is missing, she can have a good look in the laboratory.

Then, Alice takes me to the spacecraft, and forces me to take every box and put their contents inside a bigger box, which I then have to put in a large room. There are no wheels under literally any box I have to move around, and they are sometimes very heavy or contain something that seems to defy the rules of gravity. after that, Alice takes me right out, and I meet Izzy again. I try to approach her and give her a good hug, but I just can't get out of Alice's grip at all. She takes me to my chamber, an I quickly fall asleep after this long and tiring day.