31-05-2030

When I wake up, I'm greeted by Billy, who takes me out of my bed and into a breakfast room. There, I only get a single plate of soup and a single glass of water. Then, I have to do one more task before the train arrives at 10 AM. The task is to clean off all leaves on the paths and tracks in and around the camp. I quickly lose motivation, as everything seems fine. But the children push me into more hidden areas I never had the chance to see, and I sort-of know why I have to do this.

Exactly at 10 AM, a train arrives at the main platform. I'm taken into one of the chattel cars, and it is only slightly less busy than last time. After hours inside, I arrive at the same station as always, and when I step just outside of it, I can see the prison in a distance. I can also hear a child from right behind me, and he then pulls me back in, as I have to repair some lights that are hung on the ceiling above the platforms. I'm only given a ladder, but not all lamps are close to the walls. There are some rails that I have to hold on when I have to repair the lights at the ends and in the centre of the platforms.

I don't fall off at all during the repairs, which is quite an achievement. So after the lights on platform A have been repaired, I have to do the same thing on platforms B and C, after which I'm put in a bus that returns me to the prison. Once there, I have to bring several boxes to the children's rooms, which still look much better than the prison cells the adults get. I really want to have a night asleep there, so I ask Billy. He tells me every one of these rooms is here only for the children, and no adults are allowed to lay down on the bed at all.

I then go back to my cell, but Cindy tells me there are several more boxes to take in. I quickly pass out, in which case Ann comes to give me a slap on my back or head. I then get up and continue with what I have to do, but the boxes are sometimes very heavy, in which case I again pass out as the boxes fall out of my hands. Then, I have to grab all of them, and Alice sometimes helps me a little bit. Then, I have to get them in the right location myself. I have to do this several times, after which I'm taken back into my cell.

Once there, I talk with Ellen about what she had to do in the days we went to the other prison. She tells me about her tasks, and her cell. It sounds like she was in a slightly better cell than I was. She also tells me about how the children treat and misuse her and other adults. Then, I go to the cleaning room to take a shower and shave my head. I hear footsteps just outside, but I can't see who that is. I also hear some faint voices, which sound like those of Izzy. I ask Billy to open the door,but he says no and puts me on my bed. There, he spanks me several times.

Some time after that, I have to clean all hallways, and return all boxes I gave before. The children are always near me, and every box has to go to a different place in the prison. If I go to the wrong position, one immediately throws his or her whip to me and takes me to the right position. I feel like I never learn where everything has to go, as the children never leave me alone. I start to feel some sweat coming on my head and arms. But I continue until I pass out, in which case one of the children comes in to help me up and spank me.

Once everything is in the right position, I'm taken to the kitchen, which I have to clean off. As well as that, I have to remove an old furnace, and install a new one. I never did something like this, so I become a little bit nervous. The children notice this somehow, and yell at me to encourage me to actually do this. They sometimes do give me a hint, but they don't seem that happy to help adults. So I have to do the tasks on my own. Eventually, I realize that many other devices also need to be replaced.

The children take in a large microwave, a fridge, a freezer and many other heavy appliances which I have to install along with some other adults, among which is Izzy. I try to talk to her, but she's busy installing a washing machine. After she's done, she approaches me and gives me a good kiss. Billy gives her several slaps on her face. But that doesn't prevent her from giving me another kiss. I then give two kisses back, along with a compliment about her looks. Billy gives us both several slaps, and then binds me to a wall. He whips me several times, and I can't see why he does that to me.

Once I'm released, I can still continue with my work, but at a much slower pace. For this reason, the children always spank me for laziness. Eventually, I'm taken back to my cell and have to go to bed right away, as I' m so tired.