22-05-2030

When I wake up, I see Ellen right next to me. Billy soon pops up next to her, and takes me to a very small dining room. I'm given a very small piece of bread, and a glass of water, which is not even full. Meanwhile, Izzy walks in front of me and I try to get up. I'm completely stuck to my chair. I then try to call Izzy. Billy immediately responds with several slaps. But then he walks to Izzy, and she runs to me as fast as she can. I ask her about yesterday, but Billy puts a hand in front of my mouth. I don't dare yet to even touch the hands of a child. Billy immediately tells me he doesn't want Izzy to even become my friend. He takes me to a small mini van and secures the chair I'm sitting in.

I arrive at a bus stop, where Alice is standing,waiting for me. She takes me to an old restaurant. The children there have decided the building has to be demolished, while it still looks beautiful on the outside. I first have to remove all furniture inside and put it all inside a container truck. When I meet Izzy inside, I try to give her a kiss, but Billy pulls us both apart. He then puts my hand between two pieces of wood, which have a very small pin in them. He then pulls my hand right out of it by my very slim arm, and I end up with deep, long cuts. He doesn't put a bandage around my hand, but he does put my arm against my stomach. He forces me to watch Izzy undergo the same torture. I just can't look at it, and quickly become distracted.

After that, I have to operate a small bulldozer,which rides right inside the door of the restaurant. I feel in my heart how an old memory disappears. I almost can't operate the bulldozer due to my emotion. Then, Ann comes and whips me for apparently no reason at all. I just feel like I shouldn't have had any children in the first place, as they're now controlling me. I try to get out of my seat, but the seat is designed to fully restrain my neck, body and legs. I press an eject button, but it just doesn't work. Instead, I hear an alarm going off in the distance. Ann again comes in and spanks me. I also cannot remove the restraints at all, no matter how hard I push them out of the way. But then, when I finally get in front of the restaurant, I'm also a bit concerned about Izzy, but Ann is still next to me, and just presses the gas pedal herself. She also tells me Izzy is also outside the restaurant,and I can continue well on my own.

After the building has basically been completely destroyed, I'm finally removed from the restraints. I then have to remove all the bricks left, and put them in a special truck. I'm told the bricks will be used for something else. But the bricks themselves just are too heavy to carry in my hands, especially since I'm kept very weak by the children. More often than not does a brick fall on the ground, in which case a child whips or spanks me. Eventually, I come across Izzy again, and try to give her a deep hug. Ann then comes in and pulls me away from Izzy. I'm very surprised how she picks me up, just like I'm nothing to these children. I try to approach Izzy again, but Ann grabs me at my leg and pulls on my leg, so I fall right on the ground. I try to get up, but Ann has thrown a net on me, which is so heavy I can't escape. Ann pulls me to a small shed, to waterboard me. I almost feel I'm chocking. I try to remove the cloth, but it's stuck on my face with duct tape. As Ann then removes the cloth, I'm then pulled back up, and forced to clean off all dust from the terrain with a shovel. I quickly become tired, and pass out. At that moment, I'm given a shock from the inside of my body.

Later that day, Billy comes back and takes me back inside the prison. I'm put inside a small room, where I have to stay for three hours. After that, I'm given a glass of water, and three hours to finish some assignments I was given previously. Afterwards, I'm taken back to my cell, and Ellen tells me about her own day. She tells me that she was in the same restaurant as me, and has to clean the kitchen and bathrooms. Billy then comes in and gives us both a single glass of water. I then go to the cleaning room to take a shower. Then, I lay on my bed for a bit of resting, but get out quickly, when Billy takes me to a playground, and I play a game of tennis with him. I again lose to him. But then, Izzy comes across me. I run to her as fast as I can and hug her. I just feel how Izzy is almost made for me. Then, Billy comes and takes me back to my cell. After that, I'm only given a glass of water. But then Billy also gives me a small cookie. I then try to fall asleep, but Billy wakes me up just minutes later and forces me to take water out of a source, and pour it inside of a special container. When I get some water to fall out of the bucket, Billy comes in again to throw a shell at my head. After that, I'm taken back to my cell to sleep.