13-06-2030

When I wake up, Alice takes me out of my chamber and into the dining room. There, she only gives me a single raw carrot. I then have to clean out the dining room, which is very large. Alice sends Ben and the octopod friends to me, so they can check if I do what I need to do, and inflict severe physical pain if I don't. I'm oftentimes hit, kicked, whipped, scratched or even bitten when I forget to clean even a single spot. I then immediately try to find the spot I missed, and when I forget that spot, which happens quite often, I often get tortured again.

After that, Alice takes me into a hovercar, taking me right to the home of Quind. When we enter into it, I notice large, holographic screens everywhere. I try to turn one on, but I can't read anything on the screen. In fact, the screen barely looks to be working. When Alice comes in, she tells me that is because the computer behind the screens can recognize who's in front of it, and doesn't work if the owner isn't in front of it. This is confirmed if Alice asks Quind to come in front. The screen actually shows something, but I still can't read anything.

Alice forces me to pull out several small and large boxes and take them to the hover-car. When I let anything fall to the ground, Alice always whips me several times and forces me to pick it up. I literally can't do anything on my own anymore. Alice seems to have complete control over my mind. She tries to help me out sometimes, but she doesn't want to help me too much. She always says: "What an adult does, he must do all by himself." She only seems to help me when she thinks that is necessary, and even that isn't very often. Most of the time, she completely ignores me.

She then takes me to the hover-car, which takes us all, that is me, Alice and Quind, to a large pool somewhere near a high-rise building. When I have a look at it, I notice several large blobs that look like eggs. Alice takes me into the pool and forces me to look for dead eggs, and take them out of the water and into the hover-car. When I try to enter the water, it seems very warm. I don't know where to look for, as all eggs seem very similar at first sight. Alice tells me the eggs with a small black spot are still alive.

Alice then takes me to a workshop, where a computer is ready to be repaired. Alice forces me to have a look and describe what the problem is, as well as any potential culprits. Quind stands right in front to keep the computer on, and I can still control the computer just fine Once I find what the problem is, Alice comes in and has a closer look. She then repairs the computer and forces me to give some small components to her. They are put in very different positions, and Alice only points were I have to look. I don't know exactly where the components are, as they are truly tiny.

Meanwhile, I notice Dani standing very close. I try to grab him, but he firmly holds himself to the ground. Alice comes in and takes me back to work. Alice asks Dani to come closer, and he seems to have something in two of his tentacles. Alice has a look but doesn't know what it really is. That is until she looks a bit closer when she realizes it's a component of the broken computer. I have to find where it goes, and that's very complex because, at this time, many components are already removed. But eventually, all components are in place, and the computer is turned on again.

Alice takes me back to the hover-car, and takes me to the same hall I went in yesterday. I hear Alice talking to some more octopods, and it seems like she's trying to convince one of them to play a game of chess with me. Obviously, I almost feel like I'm starving and tired, and I quickly pass out during the game and lose. That still makes me slightly sad, as I could win if I was given a little more food and sleep than I'm given now by the children. But Alice doesn't listen to me, it seems. She just gives me a glass of water to keep me up.

She then forces me to take a large box in one corner, and take it into the centre of the hall, and open it up, so others can take out what's in it. The one box is very heavy and has now heels. I also notice it often falls on the ground, but at least I try to avoid any octopods, as they are very delicate. I can still see them, as something that moves around, or expands and contracts. When I get the box in the centre, Alice tells me there are several smaller boxes to be put in the centre, as well as in every corner of the hall.

Once all of them are put in place, Alice takes me right back to the spacecraft. Once there, I see Izzy right away and give her a good hug. Alice immediately throws a bucket of cold water on my head. I pass out, and Alice sends Ben to whip me until I wake up again. She then pulls me right away from Izzy, as fast as she can. She puts me in a large chamber, with a blue light inside. I can't sleep at all anymore.